Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Time for a whole day filled with
whxx0k-th.png

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Like how does this work exactly? What time is it over with and what time is a winner declarer? ....I’ve never voted nor been interested in this process so excuse my ignorance

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Like how does this work exactly? What time is it over with and what time is a winner declarer? ....I’ve never voted nor been interested in this process so excuse my ignorance
There’s no guarantee a winner will be declared today but if the right states roll Biden’s way he could clinch victory sometime between 10 and midnight.

Daps
Why Trump Can’t Afford to Lose

"The President was despondent. Sensing that time was running out, he had asked his aides to draw up a list of his political options. He wasn’t especially religious, but, as daylight faded outside the rapidly emptying White House, he fell to his knees and prayed out loud, sobbing as he smashed his fist into the carpet. “What have I done?” he said. “What has happened?” When the President noted that the military could make it easy for him by leaving a pistol in a desk drawer, the chief of staff called the President’s doctors and ordered that all sleeping pills and tranquillizers be taken away from him, to insure that he wouldn’t have the means to kill himself"

:merchant:

Omg, that was a good read.

Trump is not gonna go without a fight.

It's a bout to get real, these next few months is about to be scary.

2020 gonna end with a bang whew :sadcam:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Why Trump Can’t Afford to Lose

"The President was despondent. Sensing that time was running out, he had asked his aides to draw up a list of his political options. He wasn’t especially religious, but, as daylight faded outside the rapidly emptying White House, he fell to his knees and prayed out loud, sobbing as he smashed his fist into the carpet. “What have I done?” he said. “What has happened?” When the President noted that the military could make it easy for him by leaving a pistol in a desk drawer, the chief of staff called the President’s doctors and ordered that all sleeping pills and tranquillizers be taken away from him, to insure that he wouldn’t have the means to kill himself"

:merchant:
:ohhh: That actually happened. I thought it was some kind of fiction.

Last edited: