Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps
I’m glad I live in Massachusetts, where Trump supporters are far and few between, knowing not to make their presence known. If I lived anywhere south or in a northern swing state like PA or OH, I’d catch a body tonight.

:unimpressed:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I like the fukking idiot that I am set up my wisdom tooth to be pulled for today last month completely forgetting today was the day. I was trying to set it up before the series x dropped on a off day so I can stream and etc with the homies. Now I'm gonna be in pain and watch out for the Maga Cacs

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I don’t see how y’all can be so excited about this. Our schools will still suffer... black boys are currently pulling a 20-30% literacy rate across the nation or about 20-30% are reading at a proficient level. How do we get more black lawyers, professionals, if they can’t read? gun violence in the hood will continue 7-8k black men will be killed (lack of education and family), police brutality, more LgBT education and transgender of our children.

but cnn won’t be over run with trump segments. Guess that’s good enough for y’all
Way to have a positive outlook :francis:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
tenor-13.gif

He's finally leaving!!!!!

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
A bit of a long read, but really good :

Why Trump Can’t Afford to Lose

"The President was despondent. Sensing that time was running out, he had asked his aides to draw up a list of his political options. He wasn’t especially religious, but, as daylight faded outside the rapidly emptying White House, he fell to his knees and prayed out loud, sobbing as he smashed his fist into the carpet. “What have I done?” he said. “What has happened?” When the President noted that the military could make it easy for him by leaving a pistol in a desk drawer, the chief of staff called the President’s doctors and ordered that all sleeping pills and tranquillizers be taken away from him, to insure that he wouldn’t have the means to kill himself"

:merchant:

Last edited:
Daps
Today is like waking up on Christmas morning, and seeing all the presents under the tree!

:blessed:....

But it’s also like waiting in the lobby for 2 root canals, and knowing you’re going to be in pain, and have the bloody gauze, and not be able to eat, and have the swollen jaw looking crazy for a week

:to::to:

Excited and scared at the same time

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
I don’t know why Fox keeps having Pete Buttigieg on. He STAYS sonning them. :mjlol:

This bytch brought up the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s endorsement of Trump like it was some massive break for a liberal paper when:

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - Wikipedia

In 2018, the editorial tone of the paper shifted from liberal to conservative after the editorial pages of the paper were consolidated with the The Blade of Toledo, Ohio. After the consolidation, Keith Burris, the pro-Trump editorial page editor of The Blade, directed the editorial pages of both papers./