Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
giphy.gif

A little something from @Bunchy Carter to get this show on the road

"yes indeed fam"
dc10b60e0daffdd04d9f7bd82896ae3f.png
" ♫♫ it’s time to get you out the door ♪♪ " :stylin:

Daps
I don’t see how y’all can be so excited about this. Our schools will still suffer... black boys are currently pulling a 20-30% literacy rate across the nation or about 20-30% are reading at a proficient level. How do we get more black lawyers, professionals, if they can’t read? gun violence in the hood will continue 7-8k black men will be killed (lack of education and family), police brutality, more LgBT education and transgender of our children.

but cnn won’t be over run with trump segments. Guess that’s good enough for y’all

Daps
One thing I liked about trump being in office is the trump effect meaning he was so bad that I saw more black ppl take their lives into their own hands. There was a shift. More responsibility. More entrepreneurship talk. More business and Heath talk and more action. Even had white people questioning their lives.

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
:smh: I do not like this woman and I do not like the black men and women associated with the Biden team at all.

:smh: Nothing about bringing the black family unit back or having straight black men acquiring power.

:smh: Straight black men will have nothing gained by the election results tomorrow.
Only thing black folks gain from a Trump presidency is that these Mexicans are going to get dealt with :mjgrin:

Some Cali Mexicans are just as racist as cacs so I’m going to enjoy watching DACA get put in a shredder :mjgrin:

I’m going to wave goodbye to Juan and Jose on November 4th :mjgrin:

Daps
Neither the country nor the world can bear 4 more years of Trump’s malignant occupancy of the White House. He is an existential threat to humanity as we’ve known it, a man whose reign has nakedly flouted the barest levels of decency, norms that even his Republican predecessors abided by. I am by no means a fan of Biden, as you well know, but this man must go. His mismanagement of the COVID response is unconscionable and unacceptable. In a sane world, that alone would ensure his loss, but we live in one where the fires burning our country to the ground are an afterthought so long as undesirables like us are perishing in the flames. Today is the beginning of a dark chapter in our lives.

:unimpressed:

Last edited:
Daps
I don’t see how y’all can be so excited about this. Our schools will still suffer... black boys are currently pulling a 20-30% literacy rate across the nation or about 20-30% are reading at a proficient level. How do we get more black lawyers, professionals, if they can’t read? gun violence in the hood will continue 7-8k black men will be killed (lack of education and family), police brutality, more LgBT education and transgender of our children.

but cnn won’t be over run with trump segments. Guess that’s good enough for y’all

Trump has no pandemic plan. His scenario is herd immunity which means the deaths will get up in the millions.

And black ppl are largely dying from the virus.

We can't do any of the things you want us to do if we're dead.