Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Obama won Ohio twice and Biden is leading the polls. Saying he will win it is not far stretched.
Trump is as big a favorite in Ohio as he is in Texas. It ain’t a swing state. The election comes down to 4 of those 5 states I listed, and I think Biden wins 4 of them to win the election

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got damn, ain't no fukking body scared. Folk wanting Trump out don't mean nikkas is scared.

I was talking about people who think all the polls are rigged and Trump is gonna win Ohio, PA, the rest of the Midwest and Florida when 2+ months of data shows otherwise.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
+250? :russ: That's a sure bet huh
Means trump is priced nearly 75% to win the state. If you think Biden is favored there it’s quite the edge. Nate silver and the rest of these idiot pollsters say the race is 90/10 etc yet you can lay -200 on Biden for all you can eat. These pollsters don’t know jack shyt or they wouldnt need to be analyzing polls to drive clicks. They’d be sitting back counting stacks from actually wagering on their opinions and not needing to work. shyt is razor thin and if one Biden leaning state topples it becomes drastic measures

Daps
ive already said the election is 5 states. Everything else is pretty much sorted. Ohio and Iowa and not 2 of them. AZ, NC, PA, MI and WI. Everything else you can pretty much pick the winner in

While tradionally true, that's not true this year.

Freaking Texas is a swing state.

I've never seen nothing like this.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of these dudes ain't gonna make it through Election night.

But I ain't gonna lie I was shook during Obama's first Election.
:whew:

I feel you lol. The polls in that election were actually spot on but I was hella worried about the “Bradley effect” - CACs saying they were going to vote Obama but then didn’t.