Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Gonna cast my vote in the morning, helps that the voting location is just a few houses down.

After I vote I think I'll stop paying attention to any of this shyt until wednesday afternoon

Also I think Biden will win...see way more Biden signs. And I've only seen trump signs like 3 times over the last 4 months.

but....and maybe this is just the cynic in me. I ain't gonna be surprised if Biden loses either.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Naw, the Senate will put him in check... they are not bowing down to a President' on his way out.

The people in the Senate who will most likely be voted out of power with Trump will not do what they can to further their own agenda, damn what anyone else thinks??????:russ:

At the bare minimum they about to fill any vacant federal judge positions out there.

Last edited:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
The people in the Senate who will most likely be voted out of power with Trump will not do what they can to further their own agenda, damn what anyone else thinks??????:russ:

At the bare minimum they about to fill any vacant federal judge positions out there.

What's Trump gonna do?

Start a War? cant do that without Congress..
Allocate Federal Money? cant do that without Congress.
Fire people? who cares?

Im pretty sure, he'll quit and not finish out the term.

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
Trump will win PA and the election. I would be shocked if Joe Biden turned any of those needle states blue after those remarks about Transgender children :francis:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
What's Trump gonna do?

Start a War? cant do that without Congress..
Allocate Federal Money? cant do that without Congress.
Fire people? who cares?

Im pretty sure, he'll quit and not finish out the term.

Well for one he just signed an executive order to start his indoctrination program.
2nd, i already said he about to fast track more federal judge appointments.

You think Mitch McConnell is going to just sit idly during the last two months he has power? :russ:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
that’s because a Trump win in Pennsylvania signifies that Biden is probably getting crushed among working class white voters, which probably means he’s going to struggle in Minnesota, Wisconsin, etc.

You can’t look at states in a vacuum, and so Nates prediction is looking at voting trends across the demographic and that’s why the whole “Trump wins PA swings the election for him” narrative is created.

In reality, Biden has a ton of other options that Hillary lost. Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, Texas and Ohio are all in play and some even leaning Biden.

Its no way Trump wins here :mjlol: