Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
There's a whole lot of other states that are toss ups that he gave to Trump. They just trying to stoke fear. Iowa, Arizona, Ohio he gave to Trump
Trump is winning those 3 states. shyt will be a lot closer than folks believe because the margin of error is thin. If Biden doesn’t win PA, his road drastically narrows because he ain’t winning in Florida, Texas, Iowa, Ohio etc

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nate Silver saying if Biden loses PA Trumps odds go to 60% :ohhh:

that’s because a Trump win in Pennsylvania signifies that Biden is probably getting crushed among working class white voters, which probably means he’s going to struggle in Minnesota, Wisconsin, etc.

You can’t look at states in a vacuum, and so Nates prediction is looking at voting trends across the demographic and that’s why the whole “Trump wins PA swings the election for him” narrative is created.

In reality, Biden has a ton of other options that Hillary lost. Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, Texas and Ohio are all in play and some even leaning Biden.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
:mjpls:

Expose yourselves unprovoked brehs

They’re preparing for a fit of white supremacy the likes of which the world hasn’t yet seen since possibly the Civil War or even the Crusades
:mjpls:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Biden is a decided underdog in both Iowa and Ohio, and a small underdog in Arizona. Who’s exactly “stoking fear” saying Biden isn’t likely to get one of those states?
I'm not going back and forth with you. He didn't have him losing one of those states. He had him losing all of them. I don't believe none of the polls anyway

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I'm not going back and forth with you. He didn't have him losing one of those states. He had him losing all of them. I don't believe none of the polls anyway
He will lose all 3 of those states though. Who really is thinking Ohio and Iowa are toss up states?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that’s because a Trump win in Pennsylvania signifies that Biden is probably getting crushed among working class white voters, which probably means he’s going to struggle in Minnesota, Wisconsin, etc.

You can’t look at states in a vacuum, and so Nates prediction is looking at voting trends across the demographic and that’s why the whole “Trump wins PA swings the election for him” narrative is created.

In reality, Biden has a ton of other options that Hillary lost. Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, Texas and Ohio are all in play and some even leaning Biden.
Plus Biden’s voting bloc will be different then Hillary’s or Obama’s so if he actually is taking away some of the white female vote Trump can be in trouble.its hard to say with Trump as realistically there is zero chance he should win but his voters aren’t voting on actual issues but more what he represents like a reverse Obama

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
We'll see. Biden wins PA & MI what are we talking about? All of that means nothing
ive already said the election is 5 states. Everything else is pretty much sorted. Ohio and Iowa and not 2 of them. AZ, NC, PA, MI and WI. Everything else you can pretty much pick the winner in

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm in no way saying Trump stans are not violent (some tried to kidnap my governor). But when it comes to rioting, looting most aren't Trump supporters. Are they subconsciously saying Trump gonna win with these actions?
I was about to give you the :mjpls: smiley for the bolded but I think I recognize your name... I’ll settle for this then :why:

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
At this point, all you dudes bickering are wasting your time. No new information is coming out today. You can argue all you want but tomorrow will put some of you in your place one way or another.

Well, with all the mail-in votes, you might get a few days before you have to eat the crow :lolbron: