• Total voters

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka trump really has u nikkas scared :laugh:

Got u not believing in math and logic anymore:dead:
He lost the popular vote by Millions last time with record low turnout by Democrats. And now with the highest turnout on the Dem side in history these cowards are still scared he might win.

Trump is definitely in these dudes head right now. I wouldn't be surprised if half of them have some form of PTSD worrying about Trump 24/7.
:mjlol:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Waking up 5:00 am to get my ass out there to vote 4 years of bullshyt is enough. This video was enough to get me to vote it could be anyone of our parents grandparents family members. Will it be enough I hope so Trump & his supporters:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

:to: seriously brought tears to my eyes that's beautiful in a sad way, more cities should do this

There should be a NATIONAL Covid memorial in DC like the Vietnam one

I think I saw a few kids in there

:mjcry: fukk you man

:sadbron:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
When it comes to rioting, looting, its not usually MAGA. Im not saying violence (see Charlotteville). I'm saying specially looting. Not saying exclusively Black either. We had whites trying to start riots and Detroit. And let's just say we sent those white boys and girls on their way. We ain't having that in Detroit.
You know these are the same type of folks that lynched black folks and destroyed our communities. They are summa cumme laude of looters and rioters

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjgrin:

:sas1:

As Election Day Arrives, Trump Shifts Between Combativeness and Grievance

In unguarded moments, Mr. Trump has for weeks told advisers that he expects to face intensifying scrutiny from prosecutors if he loses. He is concerned not only about existing investigations in New York, but the potential for new federal probes as well, according to people who have spoken with him.

While Mr. Trump has not aired those worries in the open, he has railed against the democratic process, raising baseless doubts about the integrity of the vote and suggesting ways of undermining an election that appeared to be going against him, including interference by the Supreme Court.

:sas2:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Act like crackers(MAGA or not)
Don’t have a history of destroying shyt/looting
After their favorite sports team wins a championship
Sure, see Black Wall Street and many more examples. Again, im in no way not saying white people aren't violent. I'm just asking which way do these companies think this election gonna go given their actions of boarding up. To.me, it more they think Trump gonna win.