• Total voters

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

These trump stans getting away with everything :mjtf:

Literally harassed them. Sprayed bear mace, and were allowed to leave and got mad at the women who tried to report it on some "don't interrupt me. I didn't see a crime so I'm leaving" steeze

I thought officers were supposed to serve and protect :mjtf:

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t feel like typing out the bullet points on policy but the simple facts that he has a comprehensive plan of action

I can’t honestly say I’ve heard trump speak on his agenda (other than his rants on Twitter). And with his bit about more tax cuts, these suite folks already showed us in ‘08 what they would do with more tax cuts, more executive pay. In 2020 people still believe in trickle down economics:russ::duck:

That alone is what leadership is about. Actually having a plan of action

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Literally harassed them. Sprayed bear mace, and were allowed to leave and got mad at the women who tried to report it on some "don't interrupt me. I didn't see a crime so I'm leaving" steeze

These ppl are straight cowards. Running up on a young woman like that . They can play tough all they want. they're going to find out the hard way that the otherside has guns too.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fanatic trump fans like this are just a more legitimized version of the KKK. They don’t give a shyt about any of Trumps policies. They just see it as a way to be racist as hell in public.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm in no way saying Trump stans are not violent (some tried to kidnap my governor). But when it comes to rioting, looting most aren't Trump supporters. Are they subconsciously saying Trump gonna win with these actions?