Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What are you trying to say about people who are against Trump? :mjpls:
When it comes to rioting, looting, its not usually MAGA. Im not saying violence (see Charlotteville). I'm saying specially looting. Not saying exclusively Black either. We had whites trying to start riots and Detroit. And let's just say we sent those white boys and girls on their way. We ain't having that in Detroit.

Last edited:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City

These trump stans getting away with everything :mjtf:

Literally harassed them. Sprayed bear mace, and were allowed to leave and got mad at the women who tried to report it on some "don't interrupt me. I didn't see a crime so I'm leaving" steeze

I thought officers were supposed to serve and protect :mjtf:

Cowards. All of them. Both of those Maga women wouldn't last 15 seconds without getting winded in a physical altercation

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
When it comes to rioting, looting, its not usually MAGA. Im not saying violence (see Charlotteville). I'm saying specially looting. Not saying exclusively Black either. We had whites trying to start riots and Detroit. And let's just say we sent those white boys and girls on their way. We ain't having that in Detroit.

:mjpls:

"Trump supporters are up standing citizens and will take their loss with class"

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjpls:

"Trump supporters are up standing citizens and will take their loss with class"
You just read the bolded part obviously. smh. I address Trump supporters in that post and the original post. But if you can give me evidence that they're the ones who are typically looting stores, ill listen.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be real, they're boarding up because they expect Trump to win. Right-wingers are all talk and if Trump loses they won't do shyt.
This . Not sure why people playing stupid. Was on the Westside & Asian nail spots & laundry joints boarded up . Non black businesses boarded up .

We know why , says a lot of what they think of us. It also shows people understandably will be highly upset with another 4 of Trump