Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The GOP gameplan is to say any voting changes not approved by the state legislature is invalid even though this move was approved by the republican Secretary of State months ago.

Bullshyt. But I see these going the way of 2000 and worse. Some of these state courts are allowing it.

How the fukk they only got drop boxes in like 2 counties in TEXAS? Or some stupid shyt. Dude winning would kill "democracy". I would have been cool if Barak did this :mjlol:

Not this fat fukk racist

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Bullshyt. But I see these going the way of 2000 and worse. Some of these state courts are allowing it.

How the fukk they only got drop boxes in like 2 counties in TEXAS? Or some stupid shyt. Dude winning would kill "democracy". I would have been cool if Barak did this :mjlol:

Not this fat fukk racist
The Harris county drop box situation is easily the most absurd blatant voter suppression since Jim Crow...

How the fukk can you legally have one drop box for a county the size of Rhode Island which also includes Houston, one of the largest cities in the country? :dahell:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The Harris county drop box situation is easily the most absurd blatant voter suppression since Jim Crow...

How the fukk can you legally have one drop box for a county the size of Rhode Island which also includes Houston, one of the largest cities in the country? :dahell:

nikkas cheatin :mjlol:

nikkas need they ass whooped for that shyt. Yall governor is ass. Ain't that the one broke legs? He handicap and still on that bullshyt :mjlol:

That nikka can't walk but he can suppress votes:mjlol:

:camby::camby::camby:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I'm laughing but that shyt is not funny. Bussing people in to drop their ballot off. That shyt sad and lame. Smh.

What time do polls close in Texas and Florida? They might really need to make this national or federal holiday and they need to figure out these waiting times.

Polls probably close at 2pm smhll

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Im putting money on trump winning this.

Might as well make money on your american fukkery.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I support him for these reasons

• He has a cohesive plan for testing (covid-19)
  • $15 Minimum Wage
  • Believes in Climate Change and wants to combat it
  • Raising taxes on those who make over $400K a year
  • Carries himself as a person who has the common sense approach to govern
  • Has a Black agenda
  • Made a POC as his VP pick