Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
The campaigns are drawing to a close and now whatever happens happens. The damage has been done and regardless of which candidate wins our country has a rift so big that it set us back decades. Family and friends have been torn apart due to the virus or political opinions. This has been a dark and depressing election. All we can do now and get up and move on.

shid im tryna bust some heads :dame:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Dude I live in PA. Just yesterday I saw a bunch of Republicans for Biden signs. These were hand made signs. The midterms fukking Delaware County turned blue for the first time in 50 years. A lot of people in the suburbs voted Trump because they hated Hilary and they regretted voting Trump or not voted at all.. It's not like that this time
Breh I’ve been trying to talk to someone who was from PA and get there feedback.

Funny u mentioned the signs, I was listening to a podcast the other day and there’s some guy there that makes signs and he says they sell out like crazy. They interviewed some other people from the union and they believe the state is going for trump, had me :lupe: the whole interview.

I keep saying that whoever wins PA wins the election but u saying we are good? What makes u think that? Are u white? If so u in the inner circle so that would be reassuring.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Breh I’ve been trying to talk to someone who was from PA and get there feedback.

Funny u mentioned the signs, I was listening to a podcast the other day and there’s some guy there that makes signs and he says they sell out like crazy. They interviewed some other people from the union and they believe the state is going for trump, had me :lupe: the whole interview.

I keep saying that whoever wins PA wins the election but u saying we are good? What makes u think that? Are u white? If so u in the inner circle so that would be reassuring.
I'm not saying Biden has it in bag. I'm going by what I see driving around and it's different from 2016. I'm black breh