Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm not saying that Biden will win PA because I don't trust these cacs. I'm saying I don't see the same support for Trump that I saw 4 years ago
I wish Will Smith and Allen Iverson would've threw their support behind Biden to inspire brehs in Philly to vote. But at this point if they needed that to push them instead of Trump's racism and ineptitude :camby:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

let’s all hope this holds true. I’m actually hopeful and think Biden got this. Nothing will make me happier than to bathe in these cacs tears when trump holds this L.

For Trump to win there’d have to be massive polling errors on a scale we’ve never seen before, even bigger than last time. It’s not gonna happen again. People need to get over their 2016 PTSD.

Trump says he's sending in his lawyers as soon as the election ends to review swing state votes
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
L
All pollsters be done...

They will all need to find new careers...
Cahaly-683x1024.jpg

This will be the new king

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The campaigns are drawing to a close and now whatever happens happens. The damage has been done and regardless of which candidate wins our country has a rift so big that it set us back decades. Family and friends have been torn apart due to the virus or political opinions. This has been a dark and depressing election. All we can do now is get up and move on.

Last edited: