Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
They are right to be worried. It’s way more toss up than safe for Biden, and his road to a win narrows considerably if he doesn’t win penn. he will have to win a state/states he’s an underdog in should he lose penn
False. I have polls and data to back up my opinion.
Do you?

93 til

Superstar
Daps
If anyone truly believed that both sides was the same in regards to race they'd still want Trump out of office simply due to the way he handled the pandemic and put their family members at risk by not believing in science.

That's how you know these bothsiders that don't want Biden to win are full of it.

That's pretty much how I feel

I do think that both sides don't really have the best interests in black people, but the last 4 years have been a mess, especially the past year. I wish there was a better candidate, but Cheeto gotta go. :camby:

KnowDatImReal

Banned
Daps
I would very much like Biden winning and this would allow an end of Donald Trumps outrageous news story statements

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
My prediction :
JnzEz

This literally looks like a map from 1968. Wtf is this?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
False. I have polls and data to back up my opinion.
Do you?
Polls :heh:

his odds in the Pennsylvania betting market are cratering by the day. It’s far closer to toss up than the polls suggest. He’s down to -190 in Pennsylvania now. Thats not the price of someone who’s comfortably up in any polls