Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Exactly.

well yes he loses his majority power but he unlike Schumer is willing to do anything to try and get power. If Mitch wins his face but loses the senate majority I think he tries to see how 2022 looks ( right now it looks favorable to dems but :yeshrug:) then if he doesn’t feel it he pulls a paul Ryan and dips out knowing he is good for life with business opportunities from his bullshyt
Don't think Mitch lives to see 2022

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I also said data..
Why did you skip over that?
Can we do ban bets here?
I will do one that Biden takes Pennsylvania, even with courts trying to fukk with mail in ballots.
Ban bets? Go lay the -190 champ. Make some actual money. I’ll bet you he doesn’t win by how ever many points you say your data shows. Cash. fukk virtual message board bets. Trump +7 percent in PA? I never said Biden won’t win. It’ll be closer than the polls show, and that’s what the betting market is priced as. BTW it’s down to -185 now. Market is cratering
Pinnacle

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO

Trump is reportedly planning to declare Election Day victory if ahead regardless of uncounted votes

President Trump has told confidants he'll declare victory on Tuesday evening if he's leading the election, three sources familiar with his private comments told Axios' Jonathan Swan. Trump will reportedly stick to that plan even if there are still uncounted votes in crucial states like Pennsylvania that could alter the shape of the Electoral College in subsequent hours or days.

The "nightmare scenario" that would require careful coverage from networks, as National Journal's Josh Kraushaar sees it, involves Trump sweeping the Sun Belt swing states and leading in Pennsylvania on election night.

ThisWeek

We knew it was coming to this regardless :francis:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feeling quietly confident about this brehs. I trust the numbers, not as much as last time, but Biden is way ahead of where Hillary was in the polls + early vote count so I’m feeling calm right now.

we’ll know by 9 PM on election night if it’s :takedat: or:unimpressed: time, you’ll see enough in the voting results to see if there’s trouble or if it’s smooth sailing.

Last edited: