Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
You mean get him voted out ? They are trying too but it’s not that easy with the current GOP base voter Man laughed about not providing more Covid stimulus and relief and he still has a high chance of keeping his seat . The republican base votes and cares about issues the other side mostly ignores.The senate needs to flip and Biden has to win then it makes it harder for Mitch to try and be a obstructionist Like how he did Obama .
If the senate flips he loses all power. Similar to Schumer now, who can’t do jack shyt. Problem is, unless the senator is absolutely toxic (Arizona this year) the senate race usually goes right along party lines. Biden can lose Arizona and they can still win that senate seat because McSally is so toxic Trump won’t even endorse her. Most states aren’t like that. Whoever wins the state wins the senate seat usually, and there’s just not enough wins there this cycle to flip it completely imo. Maybe he can snag a nice upset somewhere

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not in a state with a key senate race, i dont expect to ever see national ads here

i just dont really see a national push for it like that. its just kinda tossed in there "we have to take the senate and turn out" rather than a full out attack on mcconnell. i think theyd have a stronger chance in tossup states if his ridiculousness was highlighted more than trumps right now. theyre not going to convince anyone to be more opposed to trump than they already are. if they dont take the senate its because they let mitch skate (relatively speaking) the past month or so

they get on him about the supreme court but thats already done with. they mention bailout but not as much as they should. they dont go into his past at all besides those two things
They get at him all the time especially for the past 3 plus years ! But as the wolf blitzet thread shows a lot of you don’t understand politics. The candidate for each state needs to fit the state they are in and in the south especially they have to walk a tightrope. You aren’t winning iowa Or North Carolina talking about Mitch also you guys forget there is a good portion of the voting people in Kentucky who support Mitch

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the senate flips he loses all power. Similar to Schumer now, who can’t do jack shyt. Problem is, unless the senator is absolutely toxic (Arizona this year) the senate race usually goes right along party lines. Biden can lose Arizona and they can still win that senate seat because McSally is so toxic Trump won’t even endorse her. Most states aren’t like that. Whoever wins the state wins the senate seat usually, and there’s just not enough wins there this cycle to flip it completely imo. Maybe he can snag a nice upset somewhere
Exactly.
well yes he loses his majority power but he unlike Schumer is willing to do anything to try and get power. If Mitch wins his face but loses the senate majority I think he tries to see how 2022 looks ( right now it looks favorable to dems but :yeshrug:) then if he doesn’t feel it he pulls a paul Ryan and dips out knowing he is good for life with business opportunities from his bullshyt

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
They get at him all the time especially for the past 3 plus years ! But as the wolf blitzet thread shows a lot of you don’t understand politics. The candidate for each state needs to fit the state they are in and in the south especially they have to walk a tightrope. You aren’t winning iowa Or North Carolina talking about Mitch also you guys forget there is a good portion of the voting people in Kentucky who support Mitch

im not forgetting anything and i know politics

it wouldnt work in a normal cycle but i think the cake is baked in the presidential race

dems are just as likely or moreso to turn out by focusing on mitch as they are trump in the last few days here

im nitpicking

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not forgetting anything and i know politics

it wouldnt work in a normal cycle but i think the cake is baked in the presidential race

dems are just as likely or moreso to turn out by focusing on mitch as they are trump in the last few days here

im nitpicking
Tbh the dems even if they win need to work on improved outreach for younger voters to keep them engaged for all elections and understanding what each election represents and what issues are addressed by which body .

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Beyonce. It wasn't Hillary by herself. This dude is the star thats bringing these ppl.
Man it’s the same nutty people going to all of his rallies. It’s not like all those people there are from there and can vote there. They all drinking that COVID Kool-aid anyway, so either way they are going to lose.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
That Biden remark about oil is gonna cost him PA.
Yep. These dumbasses love fracking :mindblown:

Pundits and right wing folks keep saying that and trying to will the narrative into existence (likely because the talking points are directly issued by the oil and gas industry and lobbyists) but I dunno

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I don't see the support for Trump in PA like it was in 2016. The people that's coming see him at those rallies that were gonna vote for him anyway. Newtown PA is like 95% white and probably 85-90% Republican. Outta those probably 80% are Trump supporters. I've seen 2 Trump tents selling flags and signs the past few weekends and it was maybe 3-4 people buying stuff. The people that support him make it known they support him and I haven't seen as many people from 2016.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
My prediction :
JnzEz
Trump is not winning Illinois :stopitslime: the last republican to win in Illinois was Bush back in 1988