Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He doesn't have the heart to stand on how he really feels. He wants Trump to win but knows he can't push that pro-black shyt if he says it due to Trump's overt racism so he does the next best thing which is play neutral but only distribute smoke to one side like the rest of these agents do :coffee:
Exactly. It's really obvious now that this is what they want. It's the only thing that makes sense.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was a democratic strategist, considering what happened in 2016, I too would be sounding the alarm that xyz ethnic groups aren’t showing up. The purpose of this would be to shake off any dust of complacency from would be voters.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
My prediction :
JnzEz

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
That Biden remark about oil is gonna cost him PA.
The areas that rely on fracking are already red. There is only so much juice to squeeze out of a lemon.

Moving from fossil fuels to renewable energy is a winning issue in America, and it literally is the future.
Dont fall for right wing talking points.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
The areas that rely on fracking are already red. There is only so much juice to squeeze out of a lemon.

Moving from fossil fuels to renewable energy is a winning issue in America, and it literally is the future.
Dont fall for right wing talking points.

If you work for a oil company chances are you wasn't gone vote Biden anyway. Oil and guns will have zero impact on voters you either fukk with Trump's racism or your motivated to vote him out.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
They are right to be worried. It’s way more toss up than safe for Biden, and his road to a win narrows considerably if he doesn’t win penn. he will have to win a state/states he’s an underdog in should he lose penn

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
removing mcconnell is imperative

i wish the democrats put more emphasis on that
They are. If you’re not in a state without a key senate race, you don’t matter in that though. There’s plenty of emphasis on it. That doesn’t mean they will win lots of those “toss up” races in traditionally pretty red states. It’s a difficult senate map this election to outright change the power. 3 seats flipping to them is likely, while they lose one likely. At least a net gain of 2. The rest outside of North Carolina are pretty much pipe dreams. Can happen, sure. But it’s like the odds of penn state beating Ohio state today to get one.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
They are. If you’re not in a state without a key senate race, you don’t matter in that though. There’s plenty of emphasis on it. That doesn’t mean they will win lots of those “toss up” races in traditionally pretty red states. It’s a difficult senate map this election to outright change the power. 3 seats flipping to them is likely, while they lose one likely. At least a net gain of 2. The rest outside of North Carolina are pretty much pipe dreams. Can happen, sure. But it’s like the odds of penn state beating Ohio state today to get one.

im not in a state with a key senate race, i dont expect to ever see national ads here

i just dont really see a national push for it like that. its just kinda tossed in there "we have to take the senate and turn out" rather than a full out attack on mcconnell. i think theyd have a stronger chance in tossup states if his ridiculousness was highlighted more than trumps right now. theyre not going to convince anyone to be more opposed to trump than they already are. if they dont take the senate its because they let mitch skate (relatively speaking) the past month or so

they get on him about the supreme court but thats already done with. they mention bailout but not as much as they should. they dont go into his past at all besides those two things

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
removing mcconnell is imperative

i wish the democrats put more emphasis on that
You mean get him voted out ? They are trying too but it’s not that easy with the current GOP base voter Man laughed about not providing more Covid stimulus and relief and he still has a high chance of keeping his seat . The republican base votes and cares about issues the other side mostly ignores.The senate needs to flip and Biden has to win then it makes it harder for Mitch to try and be a obstructionist Like how he did Obama .

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
You mean get him voted out ? They are trying too but it’s not that easy with the current GOP base voter Man laughed about not providing more Covid stimulus and relief and he still has a high chance of keeping his seat . The republican base votes and cares about issues the other side mostly ignores.The senate needs to flip and Biden has to win then it makes it harder for Mitch to try and be a obstructionist Like how he did Obama .

voting out is a pipedream

getting him out of the majority leader role by taking the senate

if its not as important as the white house then its damn close

i think trump signs a massive stimulus with a dem senate and house for instance