Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Iowa and Ohio appear to be lost causes.
Lost causes for anyone who was delusional maybe. People thinking Biden is winning these states, Georgia, Texas, Florida etc are in for a sweaty Tuesday. Those states were unlikely to go blue from the get go. The focus is on the key states of Arizona, NC, Michigan, Penn and Wisconsin. Everything else is pretty much sorted

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Lost causes for anyone who was delusional maybe. People thinking Biden is winning these states, Georgia, Texas, Florida etc are in for a sweaty Tuesday. Those states were unlikely to go blue from the get go. The focus is on the key states of Arizona, NC, Michigan, Penn and Wisconsin. Everything else is pretty much sorted
It’ll be close but unfortunately breh you right :francis:
We can only do so much to withstand caccery :yeshrug:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
So u mena Biden aint getting 400ev like some of those marks in HL is sayin

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
If gop keeps the senate after all this, this is a L. Just let Trump finish fukkin up at that point.
Getting Trump out is the ultimate goal. Senate can be flipped in 2 years. You can put a check on the senates power in the meantime if Biden is in the office, and they still have a fair shot at a clean sweep this election controlling all 3 chambers. I just don’t think they will. It’s absolutely in the mix though.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting Trump out is the ultimate goal. Senate can be flipped in 2 years. You can put a check on the senates power in the meantime if Biden is in the office, and they still have a fair shot at a clean sweep this election controlling all 3 chambers. I just don’t think they will. It’s absolutely in the mix though.

How do you feel about Nevada? And who are gamblers placing they money on? :lupe:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I’d be absolutely floored if Biden lost Nevada. And we can’t book the election legally. I bet Biden in Nevada myself fairly large, it’s the only bets I’ve made
What r u seeing that has u saying the dems won't get 50 seats in the senate?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
What r u seeing that has u saying the dems won't get 50 seats in the senate?
I just ultimately think they hold some of the toss up senate seats. NC can go either way, but the other toss ups go the way of the state winner. And in Georgia, Montana, South Carolina, Alaska, and Iowa that’s going to be trump