Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Biden played an integral role in militarizing the police, why in the fukk would he want to defend them?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant understand how yall just settling to vote for Biden cuz u want Trump out...
Simple . Trump has no incentive to do anything for us once re-elected .
Atleast with Biden my personal hope (sadly history says it won’t happen) is once he’s in we put immediate pressure on him & other local politicians to get laws pushed for us .

Hopefully 4 years worth of actual action forces republicans to pander towards us as they will be desperate to get back into office .

Too late in the game to put pressure on Trump . Should of been done at the latest year 2 .

An unhinged Trump:demonic:
But this is just my personal hope for us :yeshrug:

The just voting for Dems cuz that’s all your family has ever voted gotta stop tho

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Simple . Trump has no incentive to do anything for us once re-elected .
Atleast with Biden my personal hope (sadly history says it won’t happen) is once he’s in we put immediate pressure on him & other local politicians to get laws pushed for us .

Hopefully 4 years worth of actual action forces republicans to pander towards us as they will be desperate to get back into office .

Too late in the game to put pressure on Trump . Should of been done at the latest year 2 .

An unhinged Trump:demonic:
But this is just my personal hope for us :yeshrug:

The just voting for Dems cuz that’s all your family has ever voted gotta stop tho

I can see what you mean that's why my strategy was to lobby Trump for our tangibles then the Dems would get thirsty and try to get our love back...but everyone is so emotional about Trump we cant even use him as leverage

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:russ: Why didn’t the dems just pick Bernie they are going to let Bernie alienate the people who were only supporting him just to get trumps bum ass out.

All politicians have to toe the line on certain things this is one of them...I wouldn’t say defund the police I would say increase funding to the police. Secretly knowing I’m defunding the shyt and putting more money into some other programs. And increasing some type of efficiency pay for the police who don’t receive complaints.
Bernie doesn't support defunding the police :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
1079040691_0:0:1905:1030_1000x541_80_0_0_4c9b6e4194cff89a41dd563928336d98.jpg

:dead: LIMP WRISTED BARRY
MAKES THIS PIC EVEN MORE HILARIOUS.

:devil:
:evil:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant understand how yall just settling to vote for Biden cuz u want Trump out...

Trump makes George Bush Jr look good.

And you can't complain and angry if Trump won a 2nd term.

Okay, which one would you vote Trump or Biden?. Also, I didn't want to hear you say "I don't vote" them you have no right to talk about it or angry about it.