Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

OP ain’t you a lawyer from an elite law school? Why you so goofy, man

Let's not do this, Biden made no mention of punishing race soldiers. We don't need desecalation training or any other iniatives, these terrorists know how to police, the reason why they terrorize us is because they know they can get away w/ it.

We've been hearing police training since the Obama era, and gasp... hardly any of these race soldiets got punished. Biden knows what's he's doing here, this is basically a wink to police unions to keep doing what they're doing.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see what you mean that's why my strategy was to lobby Trump for our tangibles then the Dems would get thirsty and try to get our love back...but everyone is so emotional about Trump we cant even use him as leverage
smart man

i wish more thought this way :unimpressed:

mfers rather have clout then tangibles tho

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Trump makes George Bush Jr look good.

And you can't complain and angry if Trump won a 2nd term.

Okay, which one would you vote Trump or Biden?. Also, I didn't want to hear you say "I don't vote" them you have no right to talk about it or angry about it.

George W Bush was good...he was in over his head he wasnt running his administration dikk Cheney was...
I'm not angry about the position of POTUS anymore... during Obama I truly realized that it can be sold out now this shyt is WWE...
The Rock vs Steve Austin...
I'd rather my president be a wildman ass tyrant than a p*ssycat...

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
:mjlol:Of course he does... the black vote is guaranteed.
Aint no nikkas voting for Trump.

He doesnt have to pay us or our issues any real mind.

:wow:This white supremacy choke-hold is real.
I said that too. Black folks messed up by letting all those issues become campaign promises. All that stuff is gonna be dangled in front of us again in 2022.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
I can see what you mean that's why my strategy was to lobby Trump for our tangibles then the Dems would get thirsty and try to get our love back...but everyone is so emotional about Trump we cant even use him as leverage
:ufdup:Trump already said NO to Reparations.
President Donald Trump said in an interview on Monday that he thinks the concept of the federal government giving reparations to the descendants of slaves is "unusual" and "interesting" but he doesn't "see it happening."
Trump on reparations for slavery: 'I don't see it happening'

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
The black experience and condition is not going to suddenly improve with another cac in office.

Time and time again these candidates have promised to fix issues that are never going to be fixed by them. They just have to keep making you think it's going to happen so that they get your vote and support. Rinse and repeat.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I said that too. Black folks messed up by letting all those issues become campaign promises. All that stuff is gonna be dangled in front of us again in 2022.

I actually think the tide is turning. In 2012, blk voter turnout was 66%, it went down to 60% in 2016. This and other recent comments by Biden will hurt his support for us, and it wouldn't shock me if blk turnout drops to 50% this November.

I damn sure don't support one voting for Biden,nor do I support staying home(#DownBallot gang here), but I do think we'll break the Dems if Trump repeats. If Trump repeats, I think 2024 is when we get specific policies out of the Dem pres nominee, because it'd be 2 terms of them losing the WH partly because of us not supporting Hilary/Biden in mass.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The black experience and condition is not going to suddenly improve with another cac in office.

Time and time again these candidates have promised to fix issues that are never going to be fixed by them. They just have to keep making you think it's going to happen so that they get your vote and support. Rinse and repeat.
Trump taking black folks rights away and letting black folk die from a pandemic at disproportionate rates. I'll give 5 figures right now just to go back to the Obama years.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Y'all JBO nikkas want it both ways I see :patrice:
R1bZUCk.png
Nah, nobody is tryna see a JBO breh or creh in the white house.