Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
He smart by changing his stance on this but it's not a good look to be a flip flopper ...that's losing all credibility...If Biden dont get a black superstar with No dirt to support him soon ...Trymp gonna still win this idk how but he will ...and dont get mad at him get mad at the Democrats for being incompetent

He's flip flopped on alot of things. These politicians don't stand for anything. They just say what you want to hear.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

THIS LINE OF THINKING WILL NEVER WORK.

:unimpressed:"IM GOING TO HOLD YOU TO
THE FIRE AFTER I GIVE YOU MY VOTE FOR NOTHING."
:devil:
:evil:

It’s not about him. It’s about political will and power, and exerting it at every level; state local and federal.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Joe Biden is the Michael Jordan, Jackson, Tyson and angelo of losing elections.

This nikka bout to do a threepeat:wow:
GHul.gif

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
This is an excellent time for young people to pay attention to politics...the young generation that has the voice now is not as educated on politics as older people are and the youth is still hypnotized by the great Obama so they have a lock on the young demographic...I say that to say that in the next 4 to 8 years plus...if the govt is still standing many younger people will begin to see alot of this sh!t for what it is...but I fear by that time it will be too late

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
This is an excellent time for young people to pay attention to politics...the young generation that has the voice now is not as educated on politics as older people are and the youth is still hypnotized by the great Obama so they have a lock on the young demographic...I say that to say that in the next 4 to 8 years plus...if the govt is still standing many younger people will begin to see alot of this sh!t for what it is...but I fear by that time it will be too late
Did you read the article or just the headline/thread title?