• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
R1bZUCk.png
Nah, nobody is tryna see a JBO breh or creh in the white house.
Already have one. :rudy:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I actually think the tide is turning. In 2012, blk voter turnout was 66%, it went down to 60% in 2016. This and other recent comments by Biden will hurt his support for us, and it wouldn't shock me if blk turnout drops to 50% this November.

I damn sure don't support one voting for Biden,nor do I support staying home(#DownBallot gang here), but I do think we'll break the Dems if Trump repeats. If Trump repeats, I think 2024 is when we get specific policies out of the Dem pres nominee, because it'd be 2 terms of them losing the WH partly because of us not supporting Hilary/Biden in mass.
Yep. Black voters don't want a bunch of promises of handouts. I might be alone, but I dont like how the black matter move ended up being defund the police not reform the police so they would protect black communities and not police them.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The black experience and condition is not going to suddenly improve with another cac in office.

Time and time again these candidates have promised to fix issues that are never going to be fixed by them. They just have to keep making you think it's going to happen so that they get your vote and support. Rinse and repeat.

BREAUGH THEY STOPPED PROMISING BLACK PPL shyt DECADES AGO...

WHICH IS EVEN MORE PATHETIC.
:devil:
:evil:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
But.... :lupe:

Black Americans Want Police to Retain Local Presence

POLITICS
AUGUST 5, 2020
Black Americans Want Police to Retain Local Presence
BY LYDIA SAAD

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- When asked whether they want the police to spend more time, the same amount of time or less time than they currently do in their area,
most Black Americans -- 61% -- want the police presence to remain the same.
This is similar to the 67% of all U.S. adults preferring the status quo, including 71% of White Americans.

Meanwhile, nearly equal proportions of Black Americans say they would like the police to spend more time in their area (20%)
as say they'd like them to spend less time there (19%).

Daps
This is the right position to take. To call for anything that looks like dismantling law enforcement is a sure way to get the L in November.

Exactly. The cops need more trained psychologists and social worker types that can talk people down instead of having officers just shoot people.

Joe is shady but he knows how to talk that cac talk. Negates Trump's advantages. A strong progressive is great for 2024 but to beat a crotchety old racist.....we need another crotchety old racist. meet

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
He smart by changing his stance on this but it's not a good look to be a flip flopper ...that's losing all credibility...If Biden dont get a black superstar with No dirt to support him soon ...Trymp gonna still win this idk how but he will ...and dont get mad at him get mad at the Democrats for being incompetent

Biden has never said he was in favor of defunding the police.. stop watching Fox News.

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
:russ: Why didn’t the dems just pick Bernie they are going to let Bernie alienate the people who were only supporting him just to get trumps bum ass out.

All politicians have to toe the line on certain things this is one of them...I wouldn’t say defund the police I would say increase funding to the police. Secretly knowing I’m defunding the shyt and putting more money into some other programs. And increasing some type of efficiency pay for the police who don’t receive complaints.

Bernie basically said the same thing :yeshrug:

He not only vocally opposed defunding the police, he wants to INCREASE police pay. People have been calling him on his bullshyt, too.

Last edited: