Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Registered to vote in GA Oct 5, the last day. Still haven't received confirmation that it went through

:lupe:

fukkin devils don't want a black king to vote....

Luckily I also have a absentee ballot still for my home state just in case

:youngsabo:

Trump GON GET THIS WORK

YellowFantasticAfricanelephant-small.gif

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NBC trending now since its on the same day and time as Biden's Townhall.

Ratings war :mjlol:

Why the fucck would Biden do his townhall today instead of the day (tomorrow) designated for the original debate?? I knew Trump would outsmart them on this. Trump backing out of the debates should have spawned many damning ads about him being a coward. And Biden should have had his town hall on the day of just railing against trump.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

smfh She wants people to wait until February...

Just let the people know whats in the bill...

From what I understand Democrats wanted to up the money being sent to families from $500 a child to $1000-1200 a child and republicans weren’t going for it because they wanted more money to go towards the corporations instead. Nancy could’ve done a better job at explaining the situation. Don’t know about y’all but I’d rather wait a few more weeks if I’m gonna get $1000 or more per kid as opposed to only $500. They’re gonna have to cut another stimulus check sooner or later, it’s just about who is gonna give in to the other side first. Both parties are being stubborn but at least Democrats are fighting for more money towards the families.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
From what I understand Democrats wanted to up the money being sent to families from $500 a child to $1000-1200 a child and republicans weren’t going for it because they wanted more money to go towards the corporations instead. Nancy could’ve done a better job at explaining the situation. Don’t know about y’all but I’d rather wait a few more weeks if I’m gonna get $1000 or more per kid as opposed to only $500. They’re gonna have to cut another stimulus check sooner or later, it’s just about who is gonna give in to the other side first. Both parties are being stubborn but at least Democrats are fighting for more money towards the families.
Dems also got some aid for illegals in there to that they don't like to talk about...

That is unacceptable, the only thing anyone in the country without legal status is entitled to is a boot in the ass back over the border...