Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Dems also got some aid for illegals in there to that they don't like to talk about...

That is unacceptable, the only thing anyone in the country without legal status is entitled to is a boot in the ass back over the border...
Right which is why they are hesitant to tell us what’s in it. A lot of people will reject anything for illegals. Which is what Ice Cube was talking about. They hiding behind the minority shyt.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This hunter story is a big fukking problem.
No its fukking not...

You and Trumptards are literally the only ones I seen today talking about it...:dahell:

Nevermind the fact the shyt is clearly fake news from a paper with as much credibility as the National Enquirer and Haberman already started walking back...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No its fukking not...

You and Trumptards are literally the only ones I seen today talking about it...:dahell:

Nevermind the fact the shyt is clearly fake news from a paper with as much credibility as the National Enquirer and Haberman already started walking back...
the trump-tards vote.

if you ignore what moves them, then you ignore the chess pieces on the board.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the trump-tards vote.

if you ignore what moves them, then you ignore the chess pieces on the board.
Nothing’s moving them. They already voting for Trump. You’re just frustrated because you’re hoping these hunter stories would move us Biden voters to your side. Not happening;)

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow: I guess Beau is a bot.

The same way I felt about HRC winning in 2016.

This is senseless. There’s not much complexity to why trump got elected.

All the roaches of our society finally saw a scumbag who thinks like them and is unashamed of it so of course they came out to vote for him. Add to that the fact that the choices were back to two white people as it’s always been before Obama. Take also into account that a lot of black people just saw 2016 as business as usual. Trump can’t be that bad. They thought.

But after 4 years it is clear the lukewarm approach to the election ain’t happening again.