Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Would you say we out chea in bigger numbers than in 08 and 12?

I don't know about that. But in July I went to the same polling location I went to today. And in July for the Runoffs it was only 3 other people in there voting. Today for the General Election it took a good 40 minutes standing in line before I got to the polls. I arrived 20 minutes before the polls opened. And on the way out the line was backed up around the parking lot with more cars coming in. I was surprised it was so many people but also happy to see our people doing what needs to be done.

Only time will tell as far as the final numbers if it was an 08 or 12 turn out but it was more than I ever expected this year.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

I been telling people on here all year Trump is gonna get the same amount, or lower, Black support at the polls this year than he did in '16. I'm around too many Black people, from all walks of life, to think otherwise. I don't care how many "Blacks for Trump" or Candace Owens c00ns cats on here wanna post...Black people don't fukk with that fakkit. Period.
I agree with this.

But i was so disappointed the other day when my boy said

“trump has two weeks to send a stimulus check, if he don’t I’m not voting for him”

it’s scary that some black brothers are seriously that uninformed about politics and the legislative process. I’m afraid there are a sizeable minority of folks that lack basic education and get talking points from other idiots on Facebook that will be irresponsible and uninformed in who they vote for.

i was literally stunned when he said that dumb shyt

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Sabrina Singh, Kamala Harris’s press secretary who has worked on 2 US presidential campaigns
Sabrina Singh is the first person of Indian origin to be appointed as press secretary to US vice-presidential nominee of a major political party.

REVATHI KRISHNAN20 August, 2020
WhatsApp-Image-2020-08-20-at-12.27.24-PM-696x464.jpeg

Sabrina Singh with husband Mike Smith | Twitter: @sabrinasingh24

New Delhi: Senator and the Democratic Vice-Presidential nominee Kamala Harris has appointed Indian-American Sabrina Singh as her press secretary. Singh is the first person of Indian origin to be appointed as press secretary to the vice-presidential nominee of a major political party.

Kamala could not find any Black women to be her press secretary, even in her AKA sorority

cb9fdf54-2188-42b0-9346-5cf832b705f3~rs_768.h

कोई अश्वेत नहीं
full

TLR quality post.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
His boy will still end up voting for Biden:

Get this retarded ass c00n the fukk up out of here...

Fool said remember when we all loved Trump when he was all in in the rap videos...:gucci:

Talking about how Trump racist is all made up by the media yet completely neglects to tell his mans about Trumps housing discrimination cases in NYC...:gucci:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Sabrina Singh, Kamala Harris’s press secretary who has worked on 2 US presidential campaigns
Sabrina Singh is the first person of Indian origin to be appointed as press secretary to US vice-presidential nominee of a major political party.

REVATHI KRISHNAN20 August, 2020
WhatsApp-Image-2020-08-20-at-12.27.24-PM-696x464.jpeg

Sabrina Singh with husband Mike Smith | Twitter: @sabrinasingh24

New Delhi: Senator and the Democratic Vice-Presidential nominee Kamala Harris has appointed Indian-American Sabrina Singh as her press secretary. Singh is the first person of Indian origin to be appointed as press secretary to the vice-presidential nominee of a major political party.

Kamala could not find any Black women to be her press secretary, even in her AKA sorority

cb9fdf54-2188-42b0-9346-5cf832b705f3~rs_768.h

कोई अश्वेत नहीं
full

Yea.... uhh....that's called a Sikh.

The only terrorizing they're doing is selling tainted meat at their 7-11 locations that can potentially give you the stomach flu.

:camby: