Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
This kind of talk is pointless and unnecessary. I want you dudes to exercise some due diligence. Don't just wait around for people to tell you something. Get in the habit of looking up stuff unless you're just looking to troll. Trump lies and misleads about EVERYTHING yet you believed he was telling the truth here? Come on.
This is the problem with discussing politics with people:snoop:, shyt usually devolves into juvenile personal attacks and name calling. Like damn, must be there a sign saying “please leave ego at the front door”:beli:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steve Schmidt: ‘Fear and panic’ in Trump campaign with staffers ‘terrified’ about the election
Summing up a day when Donald Trump was rushed to Walter Reed Medical Center, numerous close aides to the president — including senior adviser Kellyanne Conway and Trump 2020 campaign manager Bill Stepien also tested positive for COVID-19 and went into quarantine — Republican strategist Steve Schmidt said the wheels have come off the president’s re-election campaign and the administration.

In a series of tweets that came out late Friday night after more names were added to the list of White House officials who have tested positive for the coronavirus, Schmidt — a principal in the anti-Trump Lincoln Project — tweeted out that his sources say the president’s re-election staff is terrified about what will come next.

Defend democracy. Click to invest in courageous progressive journalism today.

According to Schmidt, “We are hearing from many sources within the Trump campaign about the fear and panic in the ranks. Staffers are scared. Some are terrified. They know the walls are crumbling. Some like Miller and Meadows are irredeemable and will face history’s brutal judgement.”

What followed was a series of tweets describing the complete collapse of the campaign that is quickly running out of money and a suggestion that staffers leave now and avoid going down with the ship.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Biden has so much material to use is insane. He should truly stick his campaign nearly in entirety to covid and Trumps knowingly gross mismangement.
100%. Don't fall for any of his bait. This past week has proven that this president is UNFIT to deal with this crisis and needs to be removed. He needs to hammer that down for the remaining month. There's no return to NORMAL with Trump. After he secures it, he needs to let the GOP know that they will be reprimanded and investigated for all the stupid shyt that they allowed. I don't just want Trump gone, I want all of these sycophants who allowed this shyt to happen to be brought to justice. This is incompetence that I never thought I would see from America. I knew we had idiots, I knew we had idiots in congress, but this is beyond anything I have ever experienced. This shyt really is a movie or something.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
@Cat piss martini you voting for Trump? :mjlol:

my coli vote was clearly a mistake breh.
I'm over here this second hoping his
corona blast is weapons grade.
UKVu0t8.gif

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

On MSNBC Saturday, Pulitzer Prize-winning science journalist Laurie Garrett said that President Donald Trump’s COVID-19 diagnosis has revealed he has a number of previously unknown comorbidities, and that his condition is bad enough to pull him off the campaign trail for the foreseeable future.

“We know now that Trump has a lot more underlying medical conditions than he’s ever really allowed the world to know about,” said Garrett. “He has tried his level best to appear very youthful, to have no trouble walking, no trouble lifting glasses of water to drink, no difficulty slurring words, all these things. He’s gone out of his way to have medical assessments appear that, number one, he’s in the fittest state of health, and, number two, that he’s considerably younger than Joe Biden, who he likes to portray as old and senile. They’re only three years apart.”

“What we’re finding is, indeed, the president has had a number of underlying conditions and may in fact have some cardiovascular issues,” said Garrett. “This puts him, coupled with his obesity and age, in a high-risk group once infected with the COVID virus. This means he is likely to be under treatment for a considerable amount of time, and he certainly can’t go out campaigning. He certainly isn’t going to be in a position to mix with others in any considerable way that would contribute both to his campaigning and, frankly, running the government. So my advice is that Mike Pence should remain close to Washington, able to step in and run the Oval Office should the president’s condition worsen.”