Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: damn these people are dumb .

A Trump supporter recently told a focus group that he believed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden secretly used high-tech contact lenses to win the first 2020 presidential debate.

Writing in The Bulwark, professional messaging coach Rich Thau explains that he has been seeing more conspiracy theories about Biden pop up in answers to focus groups he’s conducted during the 2020 campaign.

In his most recent focus group that took place after last Tuesday’s debate, one Trump voter spouted a conspiracy theory that went beyond standard Trump voter conspiracy theories about Biden wearing a secret earpiece.

Defend democracy. Click to invest in courageous progressive journalism today.

“I came across a couple theories that [Biden] was wired up, and they showed some evidence [at] that debate,” he said. “Also, somebody pointed out, possibly he was wearing contact lenses that were projecting things for him.”:snoop:

Other voters in the focus group recited talking points from the QAnon conspiracy theory.

“This whole child predator ring that’s going around in Hollywood and how [Trump’s] got information on it and he may expose it,” one woman said. “That’s kind of important. I have a small child.”

Thau admits that he’s used to focus group voters saying ignorant things, but he said some of these latest comments “nearly broke my poker face.”:snoop:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait to see the spectacle when Trump loses the election....he's going to be on some serious fukkery. I have no idea how he is going to respond to this loss, and that in itself speaks to how wild this shyt is. When have we ever had a president so volatile that we have to wonder if he will go quietly when he loses. :wow:

I already know there will be "threats" of violence by his hardcore followers, but we all know they aren't really bout shyt.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Holy shyt. Its over for trump:dead:
Not yet. With DOJ, state Republican, USPS, and SCOTUS putting in work(they just ruled for SCs Republicans that requires a witness to vote mail in) plenty of fukkery is going down. If the election results go to court Biden is fukked

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Not yet. With DOJ, state Republican, USPS, and SCOTUS putting in work(they just ruled for SCs Republicans that requires a witness to vote mail in) plenty of fukkery is going down. If the election results go to court Biden is fukked
Yeah. My statement mostly stems from if we have a normal election. I agree. I can easily see Republicans trying to steal this.

Asante

All Star
Daps
Trump just ended his presidential bid with this latest act to hold off on the stimulus for another month. When you fukk with folks money and livelihood then you become the default enemy. He's probably tired though, and just wants to go out with a bang. There is no hope for that man winning this thing, and no I don't support either of them.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump just ended his presidential bid with this latest act to hold off on the stimulus for another month. When you fukk with folks money and livelihood then you become the default enemy. He's probably tired though, and just wants to go out with a bang. There is no hope for that man winning this thing, and no I don't support either of them.
Nah. U need to vote for Biden.