Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe embarrassed himself out there :francis:.

All he had to do was bark at 45 one good time and the tide would have turned. Instead he was out there getting spoken over and bullied :snoop:

He needs to get on that same level and son his ass fukk the professionalism

Real talk can Obama go up there and speak for this man. It was unbearable watching him talk and slur his words every sentence. Biden doesn't look fit to run 4 years of the mess of this country.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Democrats have this burning desire to "be above the fray" and "do things the right way" which is bullshyt and why the republicans who don't give a fukk get what they want all the time.

They need to say fukk it and get down in the dirt to male the changes they promise.

I get he is trying to show the contrast between himself and 45 but it's not working out

Bro that's just a front
that's what mainstream media, bill maher and sometimes TyT says, but it's not true.
Democrats have backed many many of Trump's initiatives.

Democrats have been saying that Trump is Putin's puppet, but these same people who been saying that voted yes to give him more spying powers over americans.
If they truly believed Trump was a puppet of a foreign government, especially a govt. like Russia, then why vote yes for more spying powers?
If they truly believed Trump was a puppet of a foreign government then why did they keep voting yes on his 700Billion dollar war bills while having a former Exxon Exec in his cabinet?

If Pelosi really did hate trump and showed that symbolically by tearing up his bill during his state of the union then why did she sabotage the impeachment by disallowing any investigative prob outside of anything Russia related when most of his actually proven corruption has nothing to do with Russia?

You say they want to do things the right way, no they are not at all cordial with Trump, they talk shyt about him every chance they get but when it comes time to vote they all vote with him.

Don't be fooled by their facade

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
democrats hands are tired even if they right they gotta convince Hispanics that they for them, clearly Hispanics don’t wanna be associated with us do the poc hurts the democrats with other groups. Republicans focus of the blame not offer solutions.

democrats gotta figure something out trump could win off fear and hate of black people doing well.

been saying this forever. the ONLY time they want to be grouped with us is when it serves their own agenda. their own president hates them, yet they blindly supporting :mindblown:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I'm not posting in here again tonight. This the worst fukking debate with the worst moderator.

Trump interrupting, saying stupid shyt, taking up time. Joe got some licks in but trying to be professional. Let :obama: come out & end this shyt.
Could you imagine BO coming out and

Donald_Trump_Stone_Cold_Stunner.gif
:mjlol::blessed:

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Listen man, it's fukk Trump 100% but let's be real about one thing.
As stupid and annoying he was in this debate, he clearly had a sharper mind then Biden.
Biden should go to a home care for the elderly and live there.
All I heard was Biden articulate policies and stances

what did you hear?

nicole89

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
democrats hands are tired even if they right they gotta convince Hispanics that they for them, clearly Hispanics don’t wanna be associated with us do the poc hurts the democrats with other groups. Republicans focus of the blame not offer solutions.

democrats gotta figure something out trump could win off fear and hate of black people doing well.
I never understand why the DNC tries to attract Hispanic. They just do not get it. Hopefully the next election, if Trump wins again, they would stop catering to Hispanics. Pelosi is detrimental to the party with her pro-illegal immigration stance.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

All he had to do was bark at 45 one good time and the tide would have turned. Instead he was out there getting spoken over and bullied :snoop:

Nah he tried to be professional and let that clown trump show his immaturity. Now the second debate he should show that he aint a bytch and put trump in his place.

Sad part is we already know that he's a man child.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

You guys just want to feel emotional wins vicariously through Biden. The average voter probably just saw dysfunction, mostly because of the constant interruptions because of Trump. Not saying this will persuade them to vote that way but most of polling and focus groups after the debate was almost all negative adjectives for Trump and more positive adjectives for Biden. One woman said he acted like a "crackhead". Most people aren't interested in this beef diss shyt you guys thrive on and enjoy. To them that is dysfunctional and tiring. I agree with that BTW. Like I said, and many people have said the same, I have no interest in watching another debate. I'm not sitting around and watching some WWE or Jerry Springer shyt a second time. I'll just catch an episode of a show I've been watching instead or something.

So, in short, Joe Biden acting like Donald Trump would do nothing to move votes and would only amplify the feelings last night was a sign of decline for this shyt hole.

Tired.This is the best way to describe what people feel right now and last night was another tiring exercise of dysfunction we have had for the past 4 years. People just want to vote now and get it over with instead of listen to these guys run their mouths. Anyone saying they are undecided is a liar. They are just ashamed to admit they are voting for Trump.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think Black people here need to understand that people aren't coming here to "join the fight" with us against structural racism/white supremacy. If those people had any fight in them at all they would've stayed in their country and fought for a better tomorrow just like we do here. These hispanics want to get their kids in private schools(they think public schools are inferior in their countries), they want strong policing(b/c in their country their police forces are weak), and they understand something very quickly when they get here that those with power and money---don't look like us. If you understand those things then it is very easy to understand why they like Trump. They want law and order, bc if they had those things back in their home country then they wouldn't have to come to the United States. They don't want(what they think) is a another Venezuela, Colombia, Cuba, happening here in America(their new home). And they are teaching this to their kids and their grandkids. As a people we (Black people) have been asleep for the last 40+ years. Black Americans need to gather like Voltron but we are moving too slow. BLM ain't it. Its about to be midnight for us. :francis:
I saw this post on the phone and had to quote for accuracy as this is a great post. I couldn't find it when I logged in and realize you were blocked. Not sure why unless you are an ados troll because I barely block anyone on this site.

That said, it's deeper than this. Democrats have gone out there way to fukk over these countries which forced them to seek higher ground which maybe is America in their case. shyt, just look at the Clinton Foundation in Haiti. The Clinton's and Obama's in Africa. Especially Nigeria. They come to screw these Caribbean, Central American, African nations for their personal gain and wonder why they don't have the Hispanic vote. Why Cubans dislike them. Why Haitians have a hateful relationship with them. These people aren't going to forget that just because they are American now. The same reason why Arabs come and they quickly become democrats because Republicans hate non-Christians as much as they are racist. While democrats hate all Blacks. Especially the ones outside of America. It's not all about law and order. America got their hands in mfers country and it's the reason why they are here in the first place. Both parties hate Blacks but one panders for votes and pretend listens is the only difference. They would wear Blackface just as quickly if they can or wouldn't get caught.

Democrats are going to realize, the GOP is racist quip isn't that effective because even Black elites know, American racism equals money. Lots of money for both sides if the control is in the right hands.