Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I've been saying that Democrats fukked up chasing illegal immigration as a tactic for years.

it hasn't paid off at all and it never will.

Hispanics are going for republicans.

They wasted years on this bullshyt.
They feel they got nikkas no matter what
So they clit ride immigrants

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Black people here need to understand that people aren't coming here to "join the fight" with us against structural racism/white supremacy. If those people had any fight in them at all they would've stayed in their country and fought for a better tomorrow just like we do here. These hispanics want to get their kids in private schools(they think public schools are inferior in their countries), they want strong policing(b/c in their country their police forces are weak), and they understand something very quickly when they get here that those with power and money---don't look like us. If you understand those things then it is very easy to understand why they like Trump. They want law and order, bc if they had those things back in their home country then they wouldn't have to come to the United States. They don't want(what they think) is a another Venezuela, Colombia, Cuba, happening here in America(their new home). And they are teaching this to their kids and their grandkids. As a people we (Black people) have been asleep for the last 40+ years. Black Americans need to gather like Voltron but we are moving too slow. BLM ain't it. Its about to be midnight for us. :francis:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

democrats hands are tired even if they right they gotta convince Hispanics that they for them, clearly Hispanics don’t wanna be associated with us do the poc hurts the democrats with other groups. Republicans focus of the blame not offer solutions.

democrats gotta figure something out trump could win off fear and hate of black people doing well.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I think Black people here need to understand that people aren't coming here to "join the fight" with us against structural racism/white supremacy. If those people had any fight in them at all they would've stayed in their country and fought for a better tomorrow just like we do here. These hispanics want to get their kids in private schools(they think public schools are inferior in their countries), they want strong policing(b/c in their country their police forces are weak), and they understand something very quickly when they get here that those with power and money---don't look like us. If you understand those things then it is very easy to understand why they like Trump. They want law and order, bc if they had those things back in their home country then they wouldn't have to come to the United States. They don't want(what they think) is a another Venezuela, Colombia, Cuba, happening here in America(their new home). And they are teaching this to their kids and their grandkids. As a people we (Black people) have been asleep for the last 40+ years. Black Americans need to gather like Voltron but we are moving too slow. BLM ain't it. Its about to be midnight for us. :francis:

Aborting millions of our potential population really hurt us. Democrats have made us politically impotent.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Breh, I'm watching the replay right now & Bidden is sonning Trump with facts so far it seems. Any specific parts I should pay extra attention to? I have an hour left then I'm gonna watch it on another network to see what they say, this is CNN.

I'm on page 71 from 80, 50 posts.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I've been saying that Democrats fukked up chasing illegal immigration as a tactic for years.

it hasn't paid off at all and it never will.

Hispanics are going for republicans.

They wasted years on this bullshyt.
Yep. They need to be a lot stronger on immigration. Biden has softened his stance on it since he started running.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
:mindblown:trump hate everyone south of the border. i don't get why the latin community support this guy still wtf.

becuas you have to consider the source

garza is a big shill for the right wing and conservative ... of COURSE he thinks Trump "wins" with spanish people ...

dont believe me lok at the shyt he posts - its all rightwing propaganda

and the "poll' is the shyt like rotten tomatoes meter; so long as you have a phone you can spam the vote - and if you think the rightwing doesnt have a army of dudes to sit around and spam a vote survey ...youre fooling yourself

they fukking have trolls HERE spamming the site with voter suppressing topics and comments to either get you to not vote or make you fight against voting trump out of office.....

dont be gullible .....

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Joe embarrassed himself out there :francis:.

All he had to do was bark at 45 one good time and the tide would have turned. Instead he was out there getting spoken over and bullied :snoop:

He needs to get on that same level and son his ass fukk the professionalism

Dude it's not professionalism
he doesn't have that fire in him, he old and deterioating

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Dude it's not professionalism
he doesn't have that fire in him, he old and deterioating

Democrats have this burning desire to "be above the fray" and "do things the right way" which is bullshyt and why the republicans who don't give a fukk get what they want all the time.

They need to say fukk it and get down in the dirt to male the changes they promise.

I get he is trying to show the contrast between himself and 45 but it's not working out