Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
.....especially those owned by women and people of color.

... mission-driven financial institutions in low-income areas around the U.S.

....lend to African American-owned businesses and other businesses located in underserved communities.\

... helps minority-owned firms apply for and win federal government contracts.

.... minority-owned businesses, given 98% of all minority-and women-owned businesses have fewer than 50 employees.

.... , in order to ensure that the program isn’t leaving out communities, minority- and women-owned businesses, or the smallest businesses.

.... would also apply to non-profit groups like African American churches. ]

.... Tackle racial bias that leads to homes in communities of color being assessed by appraisers below their fair value. Housing in communities primarily comprised of people of color

....interest rates for people of color than white individuals

... strategically used to keep people of color and low-income families out of certain communities.​

I could go on... but... I don't feel like it.

THIS IS NOT A BLACK AGENDA. THIS IS A POC and WOMEN (WHITE) and ALL "Minorities" plan.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This plan is for "POC," Women, Women of Color and Minority Serving. It's not Black/ADOS/AA.

This is also basic rights as a U.S. Citizen.
Exactly. It's all African-American until you get to the bullet points where they lay out what will actually be done, then it's all the buzzwords that mean not really black folks GTFOHWTBS

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Exactly. It's all African-American until you get to the bullet points where they lay out what will actually be done, then it's all the buzzwords that mean not really black folks GTFOHWTBS

Right. He thinks we are dumb. And so do people who keep telling us about this BS "Black Agenda" plan.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Sounds like he could accomplish all in that plan easier and cheaper by just giving reparations to black americans.

He’s using the verbiage African-Americans, will Jamaican Americans or Haitian Americans be affected? What about people that are mixed but down claim black?

this is why a detailed reparations plan based on lineage is needed.

I’m hoping Biden gains traction with this agenda and Trump has to counter. I personally think Trump would sign a reparations deal faster than Biden and the democrats would. Trump wants to win no matter the cost.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Give me 250k cash Insultingly low
Tax exempt status for 10yrs Should be way more, but cool
Free college College degrees are increasingly worthless, especially going into white corporate America, useless for elders
Free healthcare Again, cool, but not that big a deal, should be free for everyone, and will probably end up free anyway, therefore not special
Interest free loans for 10yrs Cool, should be longer, it will take generations to get right
A statue for FBA the size of the freedom tower at Point Comfort. Are you trolling?

America will have Paid its debt.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Give me 250k cash
Tax exempt status for 10yrs
Free college
Free healthcare
Interest free loans for 10yrs
A statue for FBA the size of the freedom tower at Point Comfort.

America will have Paid its debt.
These are good talking points but 250k isn’t much out here

We’re talking about generations. Some funky 250k isn’t compensation for all that

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think he meant 250k for each person
Yea, 250k per person. I’m saying I feel like it’s not an accurate number for the money that was made from slavery.

They have some guys out here who have tried to put a number on what we’re owed in today’s dollars.

Even today, if they wrongfully lock someone up (doesn’t matter the years), if/when they let them free, they don’t break them off for no 250k

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how sway? congress writes laws and delegates funds. rethugs control the senate and we already know how they roll.

biden as potus wouldn't block or veto legislation specific to the black agenda. he could also change the state and national judicial/legal make up to be more supportive of legislation. that's important because we know chump already said foh.

to be honest some of yall also need to have the same energy to understand the legislative process so you don't misplace expectations. the potus is one important piece in a large puzzle. to truly impact policy and make a black agenda a reality....takes just as much effort getting senate and house members voted in to propose the legislation and spending. cats can't be on some...'i ain't got time for the details'.. if you're serious about the outcome.

Daps

the dems are always going to lump alleged "black" agendas with every other minority group
it doesn't seem like they will ever give us a black agenda because they know black people are going to vote for them by default no matter what :snoop:
they are also always going to try to appease the other minority groups