Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Cut the check or stfu
:snooze:

If this is laid out as an actual real plan with real numbers, it’s more important than just cutting a check. I think it’s also more effective on a generational stance too.

Fine you get a check for $100k right now. What Would a large amount of people use it for? Genuine questions.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
how sway? congress writes laws and delegates funds. rethugs control the senate and we already know how they roll.

biden as potus wouldn't block or veto legislation specific to the black agenda. he could also change the state and national judicial/legal make up to be more supportive of legislation. that's important because we know chump already said foh.

to be honest some of yall also need to have the same energy to understand the legislative process so you don't misplace expectations. the potus is one important piece in a large puzzle. to truly impact policy and make a black agenda a reality....takes just as much effort getting senate and house members voted in to propose the legislation and spending. cats can't be on some...'i ain't got time for the details'.. if you're serious about the outcome.
Exactly, which I hardly if ever hear mentioned on here. It seems some people want someone who is going to talk about things, even if they aren't realistically going to happen.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
This is the con game y'all keep playing. Ask for outrageous shyt. Tell the democrats "Y'all better give us this or we ain't voting for y'all". They agree to giving us what was asked for and demanded. Then y'all say "The democrats are lying and pandering for the black vote. How is they gonna give us that? Is no way possible they can give us the things

Not really, you cant just blow smoke up our ass

It's a extremely fair question
What is your plan, how do you plan to accomplish it?

Like I said, stop insulting the intelligence of black people

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I mean lobbying at a local level. Pressuring your local politicians who actually write the bills. If a reparation bill is put before a president, it may be career suicide not to sign it.

There has been a reparations bill out for years....

Its been D.O.A. as soon as it hits the senate...

Both parties basically voted no:francis:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

:mjlol: breh please get this bullshyt outta here :laff: #ADOS couldn't stay committed to IT'S OWN DAMN AGENDA when HR40 finally got a bit of momentum, but y'all expect commitment from these candidates.

Muhfukkas supposedly want "tangibles" but gave more play to Marianne Williamson than any other candidate... As if anything could ever TANGIBLY happen with her crazy ass :laff: Y'all wild as hell, I swear
full

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Getting a strong sense of

underpants_gnomes_b.jpg

....and I plan on voting for Biden.

That rollout is awful. Any idiot can make empty promises. If there is legitimate proof of policy initiatives that Biden wants to rollout or expand, then they need to post it as well.