Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe you. I don't believe you at all when you say this.

Let me post a few of the things he included here....

So when you read this small section of this 35 page document that speaks to everything from debt forgiveness SPECIFICALLY to African Americans with student loans from schools including HBCU's, to expanding and having the Justice Department start to enforce and penalize systemic police misconduct, and not to mention: "decriminalize the use of cannabis and automatically expunge all prior cannabis use convictions, and end all incarceration for drug use alone and instead divert individuals to drug courts and treatment." Then Imma call you a liar famo.... There aint a black person alive in America that cannot either:

Name someone they know that would benefit from this.
Feel and be safer because of one of these
Directly benefit from one of these more than financially
And or benefit from one of these directly...

And this is a fukking fraction of the document... There's another 34 pages of shyt but yall telling me you read it all and you see NOTHING THERE THAT MATTERS TO YOU?

Nah...

Exactly. The detail in this bytch is crazy. I know he has Black people on his team that came up with this shyt because no way did Biden come up with it on his own. This shyt is direct, and touches on a lot of long overdue changes. And so much of it he will be able to do by executive order, so its fukk the Republicans.

They right on schedule breh...

.....especially those owned by women and people of color.

... mission-driven financial institutions in low-income areas around the U.S.

....lend to African American-owned businesses and other businesses located in underserved communities.\

... helps minority-owned firms apply for and win federal government contracts.

.... minority-owned businesses, given 98% of all minority-and women-owned businesses have fewer than 50 employees.

.... , in order to ensure that the program isn’t leaving out communities, minority- and women-owned businesses, or the smallest businesses.

.... would also apply to non-profit groups like African American churches. ]

.... Tackle racial bias that leads to homes in communities of color being assessed by appraisers below their fair value. Housing in communities primarily comprised of people of color

....interest rates for people of color than white individuals

... strategically used to keep people of color and low-income families out of certain communities.​

I could go on... but... I don't feel like it.

THIS IS NOT A BLACK AGENDA. THIS IS A POC and WOMEN (WHITE) and ALL "Minorities" plan.

Exactly. It's all African-American until you get to the bullet points where they lay out what will actually be done, then it's all the buzzwords that mean not really black folks GTFOHWTBS

So are y'all saying this wouldn't help black people? :unimpressed:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They right on schedule breh...

No and I legitimately think they are scared to make something that specifically helps black Americans. All of this will be for all people and minorities. Could it help yes a very select few...But isn’t that about how much it helps now?

So are y'all saying this wouldn't help black people? :unimpressed:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I’m still not seeing anything specific for black Americans. Example if they waive marijuana and drug user offenses is that just for black Americans? What is going on specifically for black Americans?

Okay so vote for Trump :yeshrug:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
This is the con game y'all keep playing. Ask for outrageous shyt. Tell the democrats "Y'all better give us this or we ain't voting for y'all". They agree to giving us what was asked for and demanded. Then y'all say "The democrats are lying and pandering for the black vote. How is they gonna give us that? Is no way possible they can give us the things we demanded from them so they are clearly lying to get the black vote. That is why we are gonna sit this election out. They don't value our vote or our community and they think we are stupid"

Yup. Anything to suppress the black vote.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
If this is laid out as an actual real plan with real numbers, it’s more important than just cutting a check. I think it’s also more effective on a generational stance too.

Fine you get a check for $100k right now. What Would a large amount of people use it for? Genuine questions.

It's not really any of your business. Did you ask American bankers and car companies who got bail out money the same thing?are you a descendant of american chattel slavery?
:patrice:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Joe Biden has too much dirt to go against the system and completely overhaul the prison system, systematic racism against blacks etc.

But I’ll wait to see what happens. Trump is still getting re-elected.

If ONLY 11 presidents in history who ran for a second term and did not win why do you people honestly think that Trump won’t 2peat?

The last time a president lost their second term election was in the 1980s!

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Now let's hear Trumps response.
This is a fun game.
Trump gotta release his PowerPoint presentation to counter. Lets go.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy that we still have to vote for the most basic of human rights.

Alot of that shyt should've been on the agenda when u and Obama were in office, now u want us to put u back in so u can throw this same plan at us in 2024:smh:

Hey if yall wanna vote for an old senile racist who defines ur blackness as being democrat be my guess. I'm done

:hubie:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
EF9441-B9-10-E8-4-FEE-9909-3-A5-AA1-D186-DB.jpg