• Total voters

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Asking for specifics is outrageous..:mjlol:

Asking for specifics on hiring discrimination is outrageous:mjlol:

Asking for specifics on access home loans for black people is outrageous...lol..:mjlol:

Asking for specific on loans and Grant's for black business is outrageous...lol:mjlol:

Asking for specifics on how to stop blacks from hitting zero wealth by 2050...outrageous:mjlol:

Asking for reparations for slavery an jim crow.
Outrageous..lol.:mjlol:

You know who didnt think this was outrageous

#Noblackagendanovote

So on record. If he details a plan for this will you be satisfied or just call it lip service?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'm not on that "cut the check" wave because, okay, suppose the government decided tomorrow "every black person gets a one time payment of $1500 for slavery". Then what? is racism over? will we stop getting shot in the street? will we stop being discriminated against in every arena? no. What will happen is that the racism will remain, and now they'll say "we gave you your money nigra, stop complaining :beli: "

Democrats are great at making policies that look like they're designed to help people but actually accomplish nothing. Let's break things down:
1. Investing in black businesses: What will that look like? Will the money go to black business unions/associations who will then dole it out to their members? or will there be a government panel that evaluates requests for an interest free government loan? how will black workers be invested in? will the government have a diversity task force that reviews the demographics of businesses and then gives them reduced taxes depending on the level of diversity in the workforce?

2. HOW will you make health equity a reality for black americans? will you have scholarships for medically minded black students? will you invest money into the medical programs of HCBUs and also give funding for HCBUs that don't have any to start or expand their medical programs?

3.What will the expansion of education look like? subsidies for schools who are located in areas with a high black population? a federal subsidy that teachers can apply for?

4. What will you do for the people whove been incarcerated for drug laws that are no longer applicable? will they be pardoned if they have picked up no further charges while in jail? will more money be spent on rehabilitating offenders in prison so that when they get out they have a skill and/or education?

5. What is the plan to tackle voter suppression? what is the FEDERAL plan to handle this when states are out here using their powers to suppress our vote?

6. HOW will Black people be integrated into the green energy plans?

These are great promises, but this is coming from a group of people who are infamous for overpromising and under delivering. If you aren't going into specifics, the promises aren't credible.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I'm not on that "cut the check" wave because, okay, suppose the government decided tomorrow "every black person gets a one time payment of $1500 for slavery". Then what? is racism over? will we stop getting shot in the street? will we stop being discriminated against in every arena? no. What will happen is that the racism will remain, and now they'll say "we gave you your money nigra, stop complaining :beli: "

Democrats are great at making policies that look like they're designed to help people but actually accomplish nothing. Let's break things down:
1. Investing in black businesses: What will that look like? Will the money go to black business unions/associations who will then dole it out to their members? or will

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hey ya'll guess what? Trump ran on the wall and promised his fans the wall. Guess what? There is no wall. Point is, if you want reperations, fight at the local level with your politicians because a president won't get you that.
:jbhmm:Not directed at you, but I keep hearing people say it starts at the local level. I just assume if you vote in the presidential you also vote on the local level but that doesn't seem like the sentiment on here

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm:Not directed at you, but I keep hearing people say it starts at the local level. I just assume if you vote in the presidential you also vote on the local level but that doesn't seem like the sentiment on here
I mean lobbying at a local level. Pressuring your local politicians who actually write the bills. If a reparation bill is put before a president, it may be career suicide not to sign it.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean lobbying at a local level. Pressuring your local politicians who actually write the bills. If a reparation bill is put before a president, it may be career suicide not to sign it.
I get it I just assume if you vote , you vote in every election not just the presidential election:yeshrug: