Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Post edited videos from Trumps YouTube channel brehs...:martin:
What are you talking about. Go to YouTube right now and you will literally see Trump or Biden ads at the top. This was the first ad that played on my screen when I got on the app and I posted it For the fukk of it.. The fukk you talking about:gucci:and I’m voting for Biden. :dahell:I have never advocated for a single thing Trump has done. Make witty post just to make em bruhs :martin:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Biden laughs a lot before responding to trumps Bait, it’ll cause trump to fly off the handle. The way Biden made Paul Ryan look like a child was masterful. I hope he does that to trump. Trump might just lunge at him

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikka you cleary posted a video from Donald J Trump Youtube channel...:gucci:

Ain't nobody watching that trash or give a fukk about how you found it...

You posted that edited stupid shyt and apparently believe it...smh
You are a idiot. Lol. First I don’t follow his channel. The shyt came on as a ad. Second I only posted it to show how low trump is going, NOT as a see this why we shouldn’t vote for Biden. Every post I have made on this site about voting I have specifically and emphatically stated that people better be participating to get trump out of office.
So again what the fukk you talking about. Show me a single post where I advocate for Trump or post any of his shyt. You won’t find a single one. The shyt literally popped up as a AD nikka :mindblown:I’m voting for Biden :wtf:you that sensitive that someone voting for Biden can’t say he better not be stupid and fall into trump traps. Lol. I am voting for Biden . It was a ad....ad.... ad:aicmon:

And I never said I believed it. You completely missed it.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You are a idiot.
Says the idiot that's posting edited videos from Donald Trumps Youtube channel and can't seem to comprehend why that's so fukking stupid...:heh:

Once again, NOBODY gives a fukk how you found that video or why you posted it...

Don't post dumbass propaganda and expect not to get called out for it...

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Says the idiot that's posting edited videos from Donald Trumps Youtube channel and can't seem to comprehend why that's so fukking stupid...:heh:

Once again, NOBODY gives a fukk how you found that video or why you posted it...

Don't post dumbass propaganda and expect not to get called out for it...
I’m here to post Propaganda :what:are y’all really that sensitive . All of Trumps ads are stupid as hell. If you take them serious at all I question your intelligence. If you take anything Trump says as being anything other than ridiculous bullshyt I question someone’s intelligence.. Biden is a stupid racist incompetent white supremacist peice of shyt. But I’m still voting for him because Trump is worst. Don’t mean you can’t call out both of them for being fukking racist idiots. I literally saw the ad and laughed at it. But to you you are taking it way to serious as if I would post that to a black website and not expect pushback if I was actually advocating for him which I did not..I’m done with you because you are really taking it out of context.

but I welcome anyone to find a single post I have ever made on this website that did not say vote and get Trump out of here. I’ll take a ban bet anyday. I’m voting for Biden :pachaha:wtf. I already mailed it in lol..Peace. We already know Biden is mentally slowing down. You can see his UN edited interviews. But that don’t have nothing to do with taking fukking Trump and his white supremacist cabinet out of office. This the internet I don’t know and will never know any of you... there is absolutely no reason for anyone to lie about who they voting for.

Last edited:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ok I’m going to just see myself out. I thought this thread was full of Biden supporters (WHICH IS WHY I ENTERED lol), but I didn’t know y’all were so sensitive to where you can’t sit back and see the game and how two crackers are going at eachother. Both of them are old racist bigots and I’m going to enjoy them going back and forth with eachother tonight about which person said this racist thing , which person touches kids or abuses women, which is more incompetent and so on and so on. It’s ridiculous lol.. And If you need the debate to make up your mind on Trump you already lost

And I can sit back and do that because I actually voted for Biden. Why... because I don’t want to live in a fascist country and atleast think Biden has people behind him to ensure somet things get done to benefit black people.. I previously made a thread posting every single law or act he has rescinded from Obama...3 times... I literally just made a post a couple hours ago talking about how white people have no empathy and they are all our enemies. Literally went in on someone yesterday stating he is not voting in the election telling him not to disrespect his ancestors and let Trump win... But now (hours later) I’m a Trump supporter cuz I posted a random YouTube AD of two old crackas going at eachother. Chill.

I question the intelligence of anyone who believes in Trump or Jesus. If you are black and his ads sway you... you basically already decided what you are going to do with your vote. Kamala is a evil bytch. Why? Because she locked up homeless black mothers and poor black families simply for catching the child skipping school. She was a fierce prosecutor... but I am voting for her, because I beleive in the actual administration atleast better than Trump and the white supremacist goals he has.. Don’t mean I gotta kiss they ass. I still recognize what I see in the system. I already voted for Biden. Relax. I’m lightin up to this debate for entertainment.

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I’m here to post Propaganda :what:are y’all really that sensitive . All of Trumps ads are stupid as hell. If you take them serious at all I question your intelligence. If you take anything Trump says as being anything other than ridiculous bullshyt I question someone’s intelligence.. Biden is a stupid racist incompetent white supremacist peice of shyt. But I’m still voting for him because Trump is worst. Don’t mean you can’t call out both of them for being fukking racist idiots. I literally saw the ad and laughed at it. But to you you are taking it way to serious as if I would post that to a black website and not expect pushback if I was actually advocating for him which I did not..I’m done with you because you are really taking it out of context.

but I welcome anyone to find a single post I have ever made on this website that did not say vote and get Trump out of here. I’ll take a ban bet anyday. I’m voting for Biden :pachaha:wtf. I already mailed it in lol..Peace. We already know Biden is mentally slowing down. You can see his UN edited interviews. But that don’t have nothing to do with taking fukking Trump and his white supremacist cabinet out of office. This the internet I don’t know and will never know any of you... there is absolutely no reason for anyone to lie about who they voting for.

Ok I’m going to just see myself out. I thought this thread was full of Biden supporters (WHICH IS WHY I ENTERED lol), but I didn’t know y’all were so sensitive to where you can’t sit back and see the game and how two crackers are going at eachother. Both of them are old racist bigots and I’m going to enjoy them going back and forth with eachother tonight about which person said this racist thing , which person touches kids or abuses women, which is more incompetent and so on and so on. And If you need the debate to make up your mind on Trump you already lost

And I can sit back and do that because I actually voted for Biden. Why... because I don’t want to live in a fascist country and atleast think Biden has people behind him to ensure somet things get done to benefit black people.. I previously made a thread posting every single law or act he has rescinded from Obama...3 times... I literally just made a post a couple hours ago talking about how white people have no empathy and they are all our enemies. Literally went in on someone yesterday stating he is not voting in the election telling him not to disrespect his ancestors and let Trump win... But now (hours later) I’m a Trump supporter cuz I posted a random YouTube AD of two old crackas going at eachother. Chill.

I question the intelligence of anyone who believes in Trump or Jesus. If you are black and his ads sway you... you basically already decided what you are going to do with your vote. Kamala is a evil bytch. Why? Because she locked up homeless black mothers and poor black families simply for catching the child skipping school. She was a fierce prosecutor... but I am voting for her, because I beleive in the actual administration atleast better than Trump and the white supremacist goals he has.. Don’t mean I gotta kiss they ass. I still recognize what I see in the system. I already voted for Biden. Relax. I’m lightin up to this debate for entertainment.

Nothing you did wrong breh. Just stop clicking on Trump's ads and you be good