Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why he chose Biden either, but this was a pretty interesting thread on Obama.

THANK YOU!

And the Democrats decide to run the one muthafukka out of the whole democratic field who fukking did it!! They literally saying fukk y'all nikkas. :mindblown:

:patrice: Hm. In retrospect, i have to start to wonder why Obama picked him in the first place. Im sure they oppo research covered all this.
:jbhmm: think about it Obama:obama: pick Biden:smugbiden: to make himself appear safe to white people:bryan: picking someone like Biden with his political record as it relate to Black Americans was a political savvy move on his part :obama: to show that to the more low key :mjpls: white voters:smugdraper: he was not going to do anything that would challenge the racial status quo in America as it relate to Black Americans being a permanent social economy bottom class. Hell has that not been the centrist democrat way of doing things since Bill Clinton take the white house back the 90s obama and soon kamala are just continue the political strategy of getting the votes of the more low key :mjpls: white voters.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Michael Moore and Bill Maher have been sounding off alarms about the potency of the Democratic ticket, there’s very little enthusiasm for Biden and Harris throughout the Party. It’s a huge problem and the polls for Biden are slipping at the moment with the ongoing riots.

Tactically, the Democrats have been making mistakes since 2016 leading up to now in mounting a measurable challenge to Trump for 2020. This isn’t conjecture.. the proof is in the pudding and running with the statement in saying “As long as we get Trump out.” while standing on a platform of targeted policies that your candidates past actions have contradicted, is a losing proposition.

I don’t care about Ad Hominem attacks that come from the overly invested rabble on here by me saying this but the spirit of 2016 is slowly showing itself as we get close to November but that’s no what worries me. What both sides must realize is that we will hit a WALL with the election. There is NO WAY around it and that’s my concern..a major inflection point where we court open conflict on a street level while the Government is arrested by conflict between the Republicans and Democrats for control of the WH.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Nobody besides your fellow shills takes you serious when you use the word agent in defense of anti black democrats.
I disagree. Nobody believes you when you claim you're not an agent and that you're neutral yet only have smoke for Democrats.

No one with common sense that is. No one with common sense will believe a person that's not voting and doesn't care about politics is passionately posting in political threads everyday and ignoring Trump's fukkery while doing so...anyone with common sense knows apathy doesn't work that way.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I disagree. Nobody believes you when you claim you're not an agent and that you're neutral yet only have smoke for Democrats.

No one with common sense that is. No one with common sense will believe a person that's not voting and doesn't care about politics is passionately posting in political threads everyday and ignoring Trump's fukkery while doing so...anyone with common sense knows apathy doesn't work that way.

Trump/Kamala/Biden/Pence are all one thing. Anti black...and so are you for trying to pressure black Americans into supporting anti blackness.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Trump/Kamala/Biden/Pence are all one thing. Anti black...and so are you for trying to pressure black Americans into supporting anti blackness.
So anyone trying to convince black folk to vote is anti-black? And that just happens to align with letting Trump stay in office :jbhmm: lemme think on that one...:coffee:

GASign

All Star
Daps
18jwl2.jpg

We need a lot more of them types of signs.

Anyway so Joe Biden's pick of Kamala has taken us to the mountaintop. :mjlol:

I thought we reached that mountaintop w/ O'Barry. :smugbiden:

Sheila Jackson Lee: 'Kamala has now taken us to the mountaintop' Martin Luther King Jr. preached about - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee said Tuesday that Joe Biden's historic selection of Sen. Kamala Harris as his running mate fulfills the central message of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s iconic final sermon, in which the late civil rights leader preached about seeing "the promised land" from a divine "mountaintop."

Harris, a former presidential candidate who represents California, was announced earlier Tuesday as Biden's running mate, making her first Black woman and South Asian American woman to run on a major political party's presidential ticket.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said GOD DAMN :damn: Get this man on the payroll ASAP

Yeah rich right. This is some of the most impressive commentary I have every heard.

Its not what he said but how he said it. Its exactly how they teach you in communitions or dabate classes in college. To be clear, not say umm every word and say your points.

If he read that off a teleprompter he is a bad man... and if he pulled that off his dome after memorizing it he is an even badder man.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

This is stupid. The polls have been weighed differently in 2020, to account for the mistakes made in 2016. Specifically the way white voters are polled (by making sure to weigh polling by education). Biden would be up more with the 2016 weighing.

Look at the undecided numbers in 2016. Look at how Hillary was constantly below 50% even when she was up big. 2020 doesn’t have nearly as many undecided voters on average and Biden is constantly above or right at 50%. This isn’t 2016. Not saying Biden can’t lose. But Moore is being disingenuous citing polls he didn’t even believe in 2016.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael Moore and Bill Maher have been sounding off alarms about the potency of the Democratic ticket, there’s very little enthusiasm for Biden and Harris throughout the Party. It’s a huge problem and the polls for Biden are slipping at the moment with the ongoing riots.

Tactically, the Democrats have been making mistakes since 2016 leading up to now in mounting a measurable challenge to Trump for 2020. This isn’t conjecture.. the proof is in the pudding and running with the statement in saying “As long as we get Trump out.” while standing on a platform of targeted policies that your candidates past actions have contradicted, is a losing proposition.

I don’t care about Ad Hominem attacks that come from the overly invested rabble on here by me saying this but the spirit of 2016 is slowly showing itself as we get close to November but that’s no what worries me. What both sides must realize is that we will hit a WALL with the election. There is NO WAY around it and that’s my concern..a major inflection point where we court open conflict on a street level while the Government is arrested by conflict between the Republicans and Democrats for control of the WH.

Exactly its showing us who's really who.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Pat actions?

it’s kind of weird how all y’all revert to 30 years ago for Biden even when those are nuanced and ignore his VP years to make a point