Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:francis: Yup. The only reason we have a walking tumor as a leader right now is because just over half of eligible citizens voted in 2016. It was the worst turnout in 20 years and the numbers for non-white citizens were particularly low.

All we needed was a few hundred thousand in key counties in battleground states and we're not in this mess.

fukking vote.
Blame nikkas...

Am I right:lupe:

Although Hillary got the majority of the popular votes

But blame nikkas doe rih:scust:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is a start but one side refuse to sign it

Tamir Rice was right around the age of Emmitt Till when he got lynched, yet Obama didn't do shyt. That wasn't the only time a child got executed under Obama's watch, Trayvon got murdered, and we got a pointless investigation where Zimmerman didn't get punished.

FOH :camby:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Tamir Rice was right around the age of Emmitt Till when he got lynched, yet Obama didn't do shyt. That wasn't the only time a child got executed under Obama's watch, Trayvon got murdered, and we got a pointless investigation where Zimmerman didn't get punished.

FOH :camby:
You find a way to shyt on Obama when Republicans are the ones refusing to sign the bill? :gucci: the Senate didn't receive the bill under Obama's watch :snoop:your bothsiding ass only got smoke for Democrats :rudy:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Malcolm X was right when he said that it was no accident that Black people ended up in the condition that they are in. It was planned management by both political parties.
THANK YOU!

And the Democrats decide to run the one muthafukka out of the whole democratic field who fukking did it!! They literally saying fukk y'all nikkas. :mindblown:

:patrice: Hm. In retrospect, i have to start to wonder why Obama picked him in the first place. Im sure they oppo research covered all this.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THANK YOU!

And the Democrats decide to run the one muthafukka out of the whole democratic field who fukking did it!! They literally saying fukk y'all nikkas. :mindblown:

:patrice: Hm. In retrospect, i have to start to wonder why Obama picked him in the first place. Im sure they oppo research covered all this.

I don't know why he chose Biden either, but this was a pretty interesting thread on Obama.

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Blame nikkas...

Am I right:lupe:

Although Hillary got the majority of the popular votes

But blame nikkas doe rih:scust:

:dahell:

Step your reading comprehension game up. I specifically didn't single out any race. Blacks were actually the second-most statistically represented race in 2016 (although there was still a 7% decrease in turnout from 2012). It was Latino and Asian voters that really dropped the ball.

Don't insult me with the "popular vote" nonsense. Yes, the electoral college is fukking stupid and antiquated but we're stuck with it for the foreseeable future.

There are many systemic issues in place to suppress Democratic voting blocs, not the least of which is the electoral college. You know what the best way to overcome them is? fukking vote.

I don't even really like Biden. I wanted Bernie or Yang.

:unimpressed:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:dahell:

Step your reading comprehension game up. I specifically didn't single out any race. Blacks were actually the second-most statistically represented race in 2016 (although there was still a 7% decrease in turnout from 2012). It was Latino and Asian voters that really dropped the ball.

Don't insult me with the "popular vote" nonsense. Yes, the electoral college is fukking stupid and antiquated but we're stuck with it for the foreseeable future.

There are many systemic issues in place to suppress Democratic voting blocs, not the least of which is the electoral college. You know what the best way to overcome them is? fukking vote.

I don't even really like Biden. I wanted Bernie or Yang.

:unimpressed:
U flip flopping like a mafukker Gah damm