Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
This is the type of white people Trump is trying to appeal to. Unfortunately there are millions of non-black people like her and what’s worse, people like her will vote.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the type of white people Trump is trying to appeal to. Unfortunately there are millions of non-black people like her and what’s worse, people like her will vote.

Lol come on. You know she’s lying. Democrat for 40 years huh? I doubt she voted for Obama.

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
Hate to say it, black people and BLM is one of the main reasons we won't have equal rights and why the protesting ain't working, because we are too emotional, we thinking violently, we rioting and looting and I believe black people rubbing their allies and people that can potentially be on our side the wrong way, we going about it the wrong way, this way won't work....black people going end up fukking up the voting and Trump going ultimately end up winning again smh

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is they? You posted one individual? Why do mods allow these "x group said someshyt about someone" when in reality its one fukking goofball off twitter. This shyt is fukking garbage.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Hate to say it, black people and BLM is one of the main reasons we won't have equal rights and why the protesting ain't working, because we are too emotional, we thinking violently, we rioting and looting and I believe black people rubbing their allies and people that can potentially be on our side the wrong way, we going about it the wrong way, this way won't work....black people going end up fukking up the voting and Trump going ultimately end up winning again smh

:mjpls:

the majority of people rioting and looting are cacs

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Biden gotten keep these speeches short

The gloves were off in that Biden speech today:banderas:. He finally said what we've all been saying about Trump but to the entire Nation:blessed:. And there's no way Trump is winning this election. It might be tight (which I don't think it will) but it's more smart and sensible people in this country than dumb and racist.

Thecoli is just online nikkas trolling and agents with their agenda. Most of the country ain't posting on message boards.