Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps
I vote Dem every election cycle and nothing changes for us. Specific Black male policies are to be able to drive down the street or go outside without the threat of a neo nazi kkkop blowing our heads off if he feels "threatened".

How about being treated like a human being for starters?

How do you make that into a policy? Genuinely curious because I've wondered that a lot as well.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you make that into a policy? Genuinely curious because I've wondered that a lot as well.

Remove qualified immunity from police officers. That was not a law created by the legislature anyway. That shyt was created out of thin air by the United States Supreme Court.

Create a national database for bad cops; for acts of violence by the police department; and any other acts of misconduct by police departments.

Create an national body that reviews local and state policing. People may not realize this, but the Department of Justice was created by the administration of President Grant to vigorously ensure the civil and constitutional rights of all Americans, which meant Black Americans who were recently freed from slavery. The Justice Department pursued the Ku Klux Klan and local law enforcement that was attempting to undermine the rights of recently freed slaves to the point that they broke the Klan during the Reconstruction era. Now the Department of Justice does everything but the thing that they were created to do, which is to enforce the Civil and Constitutional rights of African Americans.

They could reestablish the Freedmans Bureau or some version of that Bureau created under Abraham Lincoln to provided practical aid to descendants of American slavery. Afterall it was the Government that took steps through slavery, Jim Crow laws and Draconian criminal laws to hamstring African Americans both economically and criminally, which prevented them from practically participating in the pursuit of happiness. So it should be upon the federal government to remove all the impediments that it put before African Americans to prevent them from flourishing in this country. Some of the vestiges of that discrimination are still in place, like lending practices for residential home loans which is basically engaging modern redlining. The irony in all of this is that the reason that White people in America have more economic wealth overall versus Black people is because the government discriminated against Black people to help White people in employment, housing, education and business loans.

Malcolm X was right when he said that it was no accident that Black people ended up in the condition that they are in. It was planned management by both political parties.

Last edited:

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
You're insulting my intelligence or showing your lack thereof.
All you've managed to do in this thread is post twitter links, misconstrue talking points & accuse users for being Trump supporter for not getting in line with your democrat overlords. You would rather have us in bondage than for us to be free thinkers & question both parties.

.... and this man say's "you're insulting my intelligence". You don't have 2 brain cells to rub together, so don't get carried away you goofy ass fakkit.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay...if convicted criminals going to prison is worse than hundreds of thousands of innocent black people dying from Covid-19 to you we can agree to disagree. I don't have the patience today.

Well, that's the point. Your first post I quoted referenced "crack dealers" and this one referenced "convicted criminals". So I'm working under the guise that you're railing against petty drug dealers as criminals that deserve prison. You're more than welcome to have that opinion. But.....if you walk around perfectly fine in a society that's not locking up doctors for prescribing pills or those cac dog food dealers wiping out the Appalachian Mountain region, why are you so hard on petty dope dealers from our community? Most black people understand the community was the true victim and the one responsible was the government. Having that much disdain for those trapped behind bars cause they made bad decisions in the middle of a literal "war" on drugs is disheartening to see. Keep that same energy when the culprits aren't black. We're no more criminals for selling dope than they are. So if their drug selling/using antics don't bring about prison, neither should ours. And the fact you don't hold that piece of history near and dear to your heart in favor of a virus you had no idea existed 10 months ago, speaks volumes about you. Covid is serious, but no where more serious than the damage done and repair needed to our community.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
You crazy if you think normal everyday working black people are about to vote for Donald Trump. Only black people voting for Trump is the rich black people who are too far removed from their community to be able to relate to the struggle just like white people.

He won't get more than or even up to 10% of black voters but that may be all he needs, also Republicans are starting to appeals to black men in vague ways. By about entrepreneurship, traditional values, the fading prominence of masculinity in mainstream discourse they are making small but crucial inroads.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
He won't get more than or even up to 10% of black voters but that may be all he needs, also Republicans are starting to appeals to black men in vague ways. By about entrepreneurship, traditional values, the fading prominence of masculinity in mainstream discourse they are making small but crucial inroads.

Just gotta overlook the racism, the enabling of white supremacists, the applauding and praising of cops killing black people :ehh: sounds like an even trade off to me

:unimpressed:

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You a cac and or agent if you trying to convince folk not to vote :coffee:

:francis: Yup. The only reason we have a walking tumor as a leader right now is because just over half of eligible citizens voted in 2016. It was the worst turnout in 20 years and the numbers for non-white citizens were particularly low.

All we needed was a few hundred thousand in key counties in battleground states and we're not in this mess.

fukking vote.