Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
yes? over policing of black neighborhoods plus the fear mongering biden and the clintons pushed to get that bill passed has affected every black person since 1994. are you just being an obtuse troll or are you really fukking stupid?
So the 90% of black voters for democrats are just dumb and brain washed huh? :mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I don't like Biden but get your facts right. The crack-cocaine disparity was passed in the 1986 Anti-Drug Abuse law that came in the wake of Len Bias's death. It passed with a 97-2 vote in the Senate and a 392-16 vote in the House, damn near unanimous. It was signed by Reagan, a Republican, with the support of the Congressional Black Caucus (Charles Rangell even stood beside Reagan as he signed it). And Biden didn't write the law.

It was Biden that pushed Reagan to go from 20-to-1 to 100-to-1 in the crack-cocaine disparity. Get your own facts right.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...bb4c98-9dcf-11e9-85d6-5211733f92c7_story.html
The Anti-Drug Abuse Act authorized more than $1 billion for drug enforcement, education and treatment programs. But one of its most consequential provisions was the “100-1” rule, so named because it required a five-year mandatory minimum sentence for trafficking in 500 grams of powder cocaine or five grams of crack.

Though Biden took responsibility for the formula in 2002, it is unclear exactly how it came to be part of his bill. The ratio was more aggressive than proposals from either the Reagan administration, which sought a “20-1” rule, or House Democrats, who held the majority and sought a “50-1” rule, but less aggressive than the “1,000-1” ratio proposed by Sen. Lawton Chiles (D-Fla.), the co-chairman of Biden’s working group.

The process had turned into a political “bidding war” between Republicans and Democrats, who were courting fearful voters ahead of the 1986 elections, said Eric Sterling, a former House Democratic staffer who worked on the 50-1 proposal.

No experts recommended a 100-1 ratio, said Sterling, now president of the Criminal Justice Policy Foundation, a drug policy and criminal justice reform group, who said he regrets working on the House proposal.

“Biden was the lead anti-drug guy among the Democrats. As ranking member, he had critical sign-off authority on legislation. A lot of these concerns about the 100-to-1 ratio really are questions that Biden needs to answer for,” Sterling said in an interview this month.

Biden’s campaign said the 100-1 rule reflected a consensus in the Senate that crack cocaine was a crisis that demanded “strong steps” from policymakers.

Joe Biden Pushed Ronald Reagan to Ramp Up Incarceration

Last edited:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
So the 90% of black voters for democrats are just dumb and brain washed huh? :mjlol:

......yes :mjlol:

it would be better to not vote cus one side is outwardly racist the other side is covertly racist.

either way you’re voting for a racist so why participate?

make a sacrifice. hold your vote hostage until the side that is suppose to be for you realize they have to actually do something.

“but if you dont vote blue the red side could enact some dangerous laws :mjcry:

yea & i’ll live through that hell if it’ll get the so called party that is suppose to be for the people to actually do something to benefit my grandkid’s generation.

california a democratic state with a democratic AG and they can’t get a police reform bill to pass. :mjlol: get the fukk outta here man.

you cacs think im saying this shyt on some trump agent shyt the bar just isnt on the floor for me. the blue party really thought them doing a photo op kneeling in kente cloth which has little significance to african american culture and saying “we are with you” was enough. fukking demand more

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
......yes :mjlol:

it would be better to not vote cus one side is outwardly racist the other side is covertly racist.

either way you’re voting for a racist so why participate?

make a sacrifice. hold your vote hostage until the side that is suppose to be for you realize they have to actually do something.

“but if you dont vote blue the red side could enact some dangerous laws :mjcry:

yea & i’ll live through that hell if it’ll get the so called party that is suppose to be for the people to actually do something to benefit my grandkid’s generation.

california a democratic state with a democratic AG and they can’t get a police reform bill to pass. :mjlol: get the fukk outta here man.

you cacs think im saying this shyt on some trump agent shyt the bar just isnt on the floor for me. the blue party really thought them doing a photo op kneeling in kente cloth which has little significance to african american culture and saying “we are with you” was enough. fukking demand more
Ya'll copy and paste the this shyt?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You're right, that aspect was worse on him than I thought.

But it still was passed nearly unanimously and supported by many (most?) Black leaders at the time.
That says a lot about “black leaders”. The “black leader” Jim Clyburn, in 2020, called Joe Biden an honorary black man. Our “black leaders” ain’t been about shyt but their pocketbooks for a long time

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Not surprised. Black man is one of the most rebellious man in the world, if you haven't noticed already the society is becoming more and more softer and submissive, the type of society where some would gladly give away their freedom to feel safe. There is a reason why black man has been demonized over the past 10 years heavily with bunch of toxic masculinity and other bullshyt you can come up with. Those who read history know the world order changes every 100-150 so years, so "enjoy" the ride, some fun shyt gonna be happening these next 10 years :mjlit:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006