Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where’s the 50 page thread debating these “policies”?

Where are the benefits for black people? Are black people even mentioned?

Oh, that’s only for the Biden campaign? Gotcha.

I could’ve written this bullshyt in the 8th grade. :mjlol:
Republicans aren’t putting on a front of being for black people . I don’t expect republicans as currently constructed to do shyt for us .

On the other hand a party that says they are for us :yeshrug:

Of course we’ll debate their policy .

Either way if you a breh riding with Trump this late In the game you already lost

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
We’re fukked either way.

Both sides used us as pawns now they’re going to compete to see who can be tougher on crime and keep these private prisons stocked since all the dope boys from the 80s/90s are coming home and are too old to keep going back to prison.

It’s all about recidivism.
Both sides babble

Asante

All Star
Daps
Hmmm didn’t know that black people voted for Republicans at a rate of about 13%....if that is the case then why in the Hell would we expect for that party that does not rely on black voter to cater to black people?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
We’re fukked either way.

Both sides used us as pawns now they’re going to compete to see who can be tougher on crime and keep these private prisons stocked since all the dope boys from the 80s/90s are coming home and are too old to keep going back to prison.

It’s all about recidivism.
Dang...

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched a Biden/Harris interview on YouTube and the comment section is full of Trump supporters. Almost everywhere online feels like Trump supporters are dominating the comment sections. Why is that? fukking annoying.