Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Hold on now.

The goal is better policing, not no police. The only people saying defunding the police are anarchists. Black voters only want the same deal White people get.

“Defund the police” as a slogan is Republican electoral manna from Heaven. It’s a priceless gift of political fortune.
no defund the police means stop the police from buying military equipment and spend that money elsewhere in state and city budgets and look for alternative ways to deal with non-violent offenders

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
First, 1988 was in fact last century dumbass. Check your own writing before you come for my intelligence.
:russ:

Second, there’s absolutely nothing in your typically long, overwrought, yawn inducing paragraphs that was even part of my original argument. You’re on a totally different tangent and actually I don’t disagree with some of your post.

You want to withhold votes, fine. I don’t find that anywhere near conducive to change in the current political environment. :yeshrug:
And exactly what will change if they do vote Democratic Party? What are the policies that would benefit said voters?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Uhhh ohhh- so hold up, she wasn’t the “home girl” who grew up in Oakland, destitute and impoverished trying to make her way in the world?? She was raised on the streets of the wealthy in Cali and her rich neighborhood in Canada under her higher education professor Indian mother, who primarily raised her (as her dad said himself that he didn’t see her much during the custody battle as he left when she was 6 ) but he contributed to her financially as a prominent economist. And her father wrote a scathing published letter to her admonishing her for using racial stereotypes about her Jamaican family when Kam said that she smoked marijuana with. Not only did she diss her Jamaican side (clearly proving that she’s out of touch with her black ethnic identity as she did with AAs, ) yet she speaks highly of her Indian family. Hmmm. Levels.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

From what I read - seems like her father is a better candidate for VP than she is. Add his name to the ballot.
:ohhh::beli:
Sounds like he wasn’t for any c00n shyt, from what he had to deal with in his teaching capacity and that’s why he distanced himself from her political career. No one finds it highly suspect why he has never publicly supported his own daughter. Most fathers would be right up there with their daughter even though there is friction but it’s like he is never with her during any events, ceremonies- nothing; Like she’s ashamed of him or trying to purposely obscure him bc he’s more radical and protective of his blackness/Jamaican heritage. There’s more pics of her with Biden than with her dad. Distancing herself from her father (the primary black male in her life) bc he was too socially conscious and fought against the system after his white associates were trying to oppress him at the University- only to have his daughter embrace who he fought against and was vocally opposed to. Her father wrote about Malcolm X while she grew up to be a producer of the prisoner pipeline and marry into white. Pure irony.
:francis::patrice:..:mjpls:

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They sound just like the Bernie Bros.

"We'll let Trump win to show the Democrats and then everyone will want to vote for us instead."

In the meantime, Trump entirely dismantled the government and prevented any opposition from taking power.
And Bernie wasn't for reparations. But they won't mention that because the hate they have for Biden is cap.