Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The real Republican agenda is to destroy America from the inside out how could anybody with a functioning brain even support that.

People really think that I would vote for somebody who wanted to stop Corona virus testing cut funding to the WHO and CDC and has actively engaged every asinine and ridiculous conspiracy theory that could even be concocted.

Trump's administration has led to more needless deaths from Corona virus than there should have been and that's all due to his criminal levels of negligence.

That's aside from all the active amounts of racism he engages in and the criminality that he conducts on a daily basis.

Hes already crashed the economy and left tens of millions jobless from his terrible and incompetent leadership.

I mean I actually want a president who's going to do things instead of playing golf and blame all his problems currently on Obama.

Which leads me to question God forbid the man gets another 4 years is I still gonna complain about Obama?

:patrice:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I can’t believe these clowns really put end cashless bail. You know how many nikkas sittin in a county jail waiting on a trial months away because they can’t afford a bond?:what:

Guess nikkas here got they “tangibles”
Coli nikkas like, "Yeah I'm willing to let more black people die from covid, lose social programs that benefit black folks and make our criminal justice system worst. That'll show them white folks to take us serious" :birdman:

Last edited:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
There was a 50 page thread on here complaining that Biden didn't deliver tangibles and Trump doesn't mention a word about black people and yet no one says shyt. :mjlol:

Where are all the anti-Biden/don't vote agents?

The bullet points about DEFEND THE POLICE is about black people.
Him and his administration took several steps to show opposition to the Black Live Matters movement. He just says ANTIFA to avoid the backlash.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I'm just confused breh, what here is benefits black people?

Where are the people that tried to argue over me for 30 pages about how Biden didn't plan to do anything to benefit black people?
Absolutely nothing trump is gaslighting us to destroyed during his 2nd term.

You mean to tell me that trump campaigning with mug shots of black people and upping the ante on is racism actually has something for black people other than hate and prejudice. Trump has no leadership abilities he cannot build only destroy.

There's nothing about trump's admnistration that is here to help black people at all.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Coli nikkas like, "Yeah I'm lwilling to let more black people die from covid, lose social programs that benefit black folks and make our criminal justice system worst. That'll show them white folks to take us serious" :birdman:
They sound just like the Bernie Bros.

"We'll let Trump win to show the Democrats and then everyone will want to vote for us instead."

In the meantime, Trump entirely dismantled the government and prevented any opposition from taking power.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
JnTnwFC.gif

zsevUwm.gif

#fukk trump
#fukkYoThreadnikka

UKVu0t8.gif