Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Attention? I don’t need yours. You quoted me first, not the other way around. You wanted MY attention.
And he’s still going :laff: the funniest shyt is when they tell me about my comments then proceed to spam quote or stay in my mentions. Telling me that I write too much but proceed to reply to me for the next 24-48 hrs
:bryan::deadrose:

Men who talk too much and don’t know when to shut up are the worst - I’m glad that my father was the strong, “move in silence” type who raised me as his daughter to know the signs of a bytchmade beta.
:scust:
you probably have an uneven hairline and no facial hair, wearing those tight highwater khaki pants showing your socks with a sweater vest while calling it Eurocentric fashion. Always baiting for the last word instead of just knowing when to back the fuk off. Nothing but rock the vote ho babble
Doing the most to justify why you vote for white racists and kammamy the koonette.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And he’s still going :laff:
Men who talk too much and don’t know when to shut up are the worst - I’m glad that my father was the strong, “move in silence” type who raised me as his daughter to know the signs of a bytchmade beta.
you probably have an uneven hairline and no facial hair, wearing those tight highwater khaki pants showing your socks with a sweater vest while calling it Eurocentric fashion. Always baiting for the last word instead of just knowing when to back the fuk off.
Doing the most to justify why you vote for white racists and kammamy the koonette.
More unhinged incoherent ramblings from Nicole. :hhh: