Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t really like how they’re treating this piece sh1t Trump with this much deference.

“Oh what will the president do. Will he concede”.

Like who gives a fucck? Like who in the fucck is this clown?? He snuck in the White House in 2016 cause no one expected him to win. His election was a huge mistake. Once he’s out of office he can move back to Germany and make that great again. Stupid fukk.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I don’t really like how they’re treating this piece sh1t Trump with this much deference.

Like who gives a fucck? Like who in the fucck is this clown?? He snuck in the White House in 2016 cause no one expected him to win. His election was a huge mistake. Once he’s out of office he can move back to Germany and make that great again. Stupid fukk.

I think someone high up is making him squirm. It could even be McConnell

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York

i agree.
why are they even asking that?
if he loses, he's leaving, it's that simple. doesn't have to be a news headline.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif