Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
has anyone notice this?..

Fox News is reporting Biden having 264 votes.
CNN is reporting Biden having 253.

That has to be a big deal, right?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've doubt it. I mean it was practically pulled off in 2000 :yeshrug:

Let's remind people. George Bush was NOT ELECTED. The only difference is that only ONE state was in dispute in 2000... Trump got SEVERAL.. he can try to throw in the kitchen sink, but it will not fly.
This isn’t the same case though

CityGuy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

CNN historically just makes 100% sure before calling a state. Fox has Arizona. IT's them and the AP that have had it since Wednesday. IT prob goes Biden but it was a risky early call.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

No. Fox and Associated Pressed called AZ for Biden since yesterday, CNN and other news stations have not.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I've doubt it. I mean it was practically pulled off in 2000 :yeshrug:

Let's remind people. George Bush was NOT ELECTED. The only difference is that only ONE state was in dispute in 2000... Trump got SEVERAL.. he can try to throw in the kitchen sink, but it will not fly.

George bush cheated in 2004 as well with ohio

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is why they are going through great lengths to make sure this process is valid. Biden has a team of constitutional lawyers who figured that was his end game months ago. Peep how they are not pressuring anyone to call shyt. They are laying back and letting it play out legally and calmly. Trump would need to the support of the entire Republican party to gamble on what is a Hail Mary. McConnell pretty much has cut ties with him. They got the justices, they got the tax cuts he is of no use. Thats why his kids are so vocal. Where is his prominent Republican defenders at besides Lady G?

But again, if Trump can successfully push this up to December, just like what happened in the whole Bush/Gore 2000 election... it'll be decided and reviewed by the Supreme Court and all of those constitutional lawyers and whatnot is toss out the window. Trump got the Supreme Court in his pocket. They can legitimately declare, without precedence, that the entire election is Unconstitutional and have it proceed with the electors voting, which was precisely what had happened in 2000. Like I said, it'll be a long shot for Trump, mainly because he got multiple states that he's fighting and not just one.