Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Military votes coming in an extending Biden's lead.

I don't know why people for sure thought those votes would heavily favor Trump. Trump is not that popular with the military. especially after what he said about John McCain.

It also didn't help that he pushed the QAnon conspiracy theory that DEVGRU didn't kill Osama Bin Laden. :snoop:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
image.png

The mom and pop bookstore I ordered the Obama book from said they may get them in earlier

:mjcry: I love today

I ordered another from Barnes and Nobles too but Granny grams can have that one after the release date :lolbron:

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
.2 more % increased in PA and it's over, this could happen tonight.
i think if you have less than .5% (correct me if i'm wrong) increase you need a recount and right now biden is up .4% in PA. le'ts goo
Ya less then .5

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

I don't know why people for sure thought those votes would heavily favor Trump. Trump is not that popular with the military. especially after what he said about John McCain.

It also didn't help that he pushed the QAnon conspiracy theory that DEVGRU didn't kill Osama Bin Laden. :snoop:

Not even all that. Just think, if you're military who would you rather have determine when you go to war (and with whom)? :ld:

Also, let's not forget who was trash-talking all them dead vets some of these folks served with (or are in the same units as). :ufdup:

Like most folks in right now would rather go into WWIII with Agent Orange in charge. :smugbiden:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

yep the military hates trump