Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Trump's end game is to stretch this out until 14th December. Why is that date is important? Because that's when the real selection of whose president is made by the electors. What Trump is wildly banking on is that he can prolong it long enough to take it to the Supreme Court to claim that the entire election was invalid and it must be decided by the electors per Constitution. The electors typically vote in favor of the popular vote within the state that they are representing, however, if and it's a LONG SHOT, if the Supreme Court makes the decision stating those remaining contested states are invalid or not officially confirmed due to legal conflict, they can make that claim to disregard the people vote altogether because of how the Constitution is interpreted per 12th Amendment.
Trump is a sore life long loser, he has no legal recourse, the will of the people will not be denied, he’s getting tossed:camby:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
At this point, I just cut the shyt off and went onto playing video games. Obviously this shyt became WWE and less about saving this country's soul.

I'm honestly over it.

Sucks that it had to happen to Crazy Joe because dude deserves more than just this bullshyt :aicmon:
It's blatantly obvious too. CNN talking bout Trump putting up a "good fight" in Nevada meanwhile Biden continues to increase his lead :stopitslime:

Shameful shyt :trash:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
The media is milking the shyt out of this for all it's worth :hhh:

It's really nothing to milk. They will not call the election until ALL votes are counted.

It will be weeks perhaps months until Biden is officially announced president elect.

But we all know it's eventually coming.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The Biden campaign has been incredibly smart with their language and statements in all of this

Trump makes it easy with all of his retarded and embarrassing rhetoric

But we heard all day that he'd speak around 8, and I'm assuming that's based off them assuming someone would have called it at this point

But the way they've carefully crafted everything he's said has been brilliant

They've let everyone know that he won, and we all know he's won, but stopped short of straight out saying it and in comparison Trump looks like the giant fat petulant child he is with all his wild claims

They're rope a doping this fat fakkit to death in the court of public opinion

Daps
Trump's end game is to stretch this out until 14th December. Why is that date is important? Because that's when the real selection of whose president is made by the electors. What Trump is wildly banking on is that he can prolong it long enough to take it to the Supreme Court to claim that the entire election was invalid and it must be decided by the electors per Constitution. The electors typically vote in favor of the popular vote within the state that they are representing, however, if and it's a LONG SHOT, if the Supreme Court makes the decision stating those remaining contested states are invalid or not officially confirmed due to legal conflict, they can make that claim to disregard the people vote altogether because of how the Constitution is interpreted per 12th Amendment.

Ah now I get it.

This doesn't seem plausible. I do believe he will try it. I just don't see how it will work.

Whew, these next few months are gonna be entertaining :russ:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
This country would burn if Supreme Court pulled that