Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
That's not how they was explaining it it's up to them to hear it out and now that they got the five four advantage i don't know.

You need to understand the allegations they’re making before you start worrying out of fear. This is in reference to those ballots in PA that were received after Election Day that were to be segregated from the ones that were received on time. They did this as a contingency to any last minute legal developments. The number of votes in that group is minimal. Approximately 3000. They have no case. Those votes are not mixed in. Even if they were, Trump is going to lose by way more than that

Stop falling for the tricks.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Bro you ain’t the only one. A god damn lady said she would bring back public lynchings and she won smh Mississippi is fukked
Not just Black Mississippi, either. Rich white people don't give a damn about poor crackas, either. Those cacs are just too dumb to see that they're expendable too.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These judges have no evidence or reason to support Donald trump if it comes to them in the Supreme Court. They have guaranteed jobs now, he doesn’t.

You need to understand the allegations they’re making before you start worrying out of fear. This is in reference to those ballots in PA that were received after Election Day that were to be segregated from the ones that were received on time. They did this as a contingency to any last minute legal developments. The number of votes in that group is minimal. Approximately 3000. They have no case. Those votes are not mixed in. Even if they were, Trump is going to lose by way more than that

Stop falling for the tricks.

Thanks for clearing that up just wish they would call that shyt.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
explain to me how the Dems you elected are for Black empowerment. They literally said they weren't and you all voted for them anyway. You already voted for people who openly fought to lock up as many Black folks as possible and turn the black neighborhoods into more of a police state than it already was. How on earth can you then turn around and say we need the senate too cause we gonna push these bills thru. Naw, you openly voted for people who never promised you shyt during their campaigns. Y'all fukked us over and now yall gonna sit here and demsplain :snoop:

You really don't know what Black empowerment is and won't even be educated because like I said early you guys think your too clever by half. :snoop:
So you think Trump and the Republicans are the bridge to black empowerment....negged cac :coffee:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
This should be like when a breh first learns of his super powers!

This election was won by black voters.

I have my doubts about voting, but this election showed me something. And it raises another question: how can 13% affect the election this much?

Are we 13%? If so is it that we're a strategically placed 13%? Meaning, even though we're only 13%, we happen to live in States that have more representation.

That needs to be examined and explained.