President Biden announces he Won’t Extend Student Loan Relief And Confirms nikkas better pay up

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
One day yall gonna understand there has to be an oppressed working class in this country for us to survive. Our system is built off this. The poor, middle class, and working class aren't going to get breaks like PPP.
System literally creates the winners and losers
You are such a dumb ass. An American liberal and a commie are two entirely different things. You took too many concussions on the karate mat you fukking goof.
:deadmanny:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Unpaid Student Debt Is Already Pushing Seniors Into Poverty

12/21/2016
snippet:
Last year, the government took $171 million out of the Social Security checks of 114,000 Americans age 50 and over in order to collect on unpaid student-loan debt. Most of the indebted were receiving Social Security disability payments; more than 67,000 of them were left with benefits lower than the poverty line.

this got to get resolved someway-somehow. :francis:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
You are such a dumb ass. An American liberal and a commie are two entirely different things. You took too many concussions on the karate mat you fukking goof.

Why do y'all keep replying to him? Dude has the same response for everything on the same thread. His whole shtick is MAGA and Brazilian Jujitsu. It's a troll that shouldn't be engaged.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I dont know how grown ass "educated" people expected to fukk themselves with debt because of not using their heads

then hold this weird vendetta and look for bailouts from said debt, you gotta be gullible or stupid/both

thats not even compounding every other problem on top of that. Still think its almost as dumb as Trumps entire bloodline that people expected to sign up for debt and then act bewildered about it

the whole point of lack of education, lack of awareness and social position is to fukk people into doing dumb shyt

the debt you have from school is directly correlated to keep you into a job and docile, unless you are one of the 10,000 out of millions who get a great job and pay it after a certain amount of years. Debt and Work are hand in hand to make you a desperate worker while making both sides money.
My nikka this was a terrible post.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
My nikka this was a terrible post.
its terrible to the people who signed up for debt and are fukked :rip:

none of that is false, having no debt and a job is >>>>

thats the entire premise of the thread... millions of people are fukked up and unhappy. There's no person on earth with no debt thats unhappy about it. People get PhD and not many of them can even harness jobs that matter to have one. Even if you subtract loans and debt from the equation that still doesnt guarantee everyone securing a job off rip. Like if everyone on this website studies "sports medicine" we cant all magically have jobs lined up for that. Even without the debt you are playing roulette unless you're willing to relocate or have a strong network to get you directly into a job that matches your degree. The debt and interest is just a crippling factor added ontop of all that, you take the loan out yourself. If I take a loan out against my house, and I cant pay it... I lose my house. So therefore I dont take a loan out on my house. If you go to a tradeschool or have a plan you dont even need to do any of that shyt, this website in general put me on to that. Paid Training and Apprenticeship with no debt, there's a million things people can do if they pay attention.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
$5 billion just for car charging stations for every state.:whew:

When they buy up all the electric cars but try to charge em off extension cords from the charging station :mjlol:.

That's the least important part of the bill. We really do have one of the worst transportation and infrastructure systems for the supposed world leader. Just another area where we lag behind.

If we're honest they stuffed everything they could think of into BBB just so they would have no brainer concessions when they strip it down