President Biden announces he Won’t Extend Student Loan Relief And Confirms nikkas better pay up

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Ok put it like this, if you aren't facing circumstances that basically have you fukked for somewhere around a couple decades you can't discharge student loans in bankruptcy. People facing normal circumstances that file bankruptcy can't do it.

Only problem with that comment is we’ve seen and heard those type of circumstances over the years and they still couldn’t get them discharged.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas mad y'all gotta pa back y'all debts, I literally paid off all my debt except like $1600 last year just to keep debt on my credit on purpose. :umad:

I'm glad I saw through the bullshyt that was student loans way back when and didn't fall for the trap. :smugbiden:

Trade school gang @Luck @cheek100 @Crude Abolitionist we winning out here, 6 figs ZERO student loan debt. I bet all them people who told us we were dumb for not going to college feel played right now. :win:
Big facts my electrical bother :wow:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This is fair. Joe still got a couple years to come up with a real solution to the cost of college in America.

if the market happens to actually crash during his term then that would be the perfect time to do it since the financial markets would already be embroiled various bankruptcies and he could only face criticism for making it "slightly" worse but not triggering it.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest with you, yall deserve Biden because yall were WARNED about this shyt. News articles and everything.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
one of which? a commie or a lib?

and you act uneducated...
You act like a Commie Lib.

I'll make a thread and break down exactly what it is real soon. You seem like you got a Liberal lobotomy and need things spelled out for you so I'll do you a favor.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
To be honest with you, yall deserve Biden because yall were WARNED about this shyt. News articles and everything.

so you warned us that biden wouldn't forgive over $1.3 trillion in student loan debt because it would trigger a financial crisis due to the debt being sold as bonds and used as collateral on wall street?:ohhh:

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Democrats deserve the inevitable outcome. Their donors got their back im sure

• Dap
Reactions: No1

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

You act like a Commie Lib.

I'll make a thread and break down exactly what it is real soon. You seem like you got a Liberal lobotomy and need things spelled out for you so I'll do you a favor.
Save yourself some time and embarrassed. What it is is ignorance. You pairing different things together and the only link is that they are both bad or undesirable in your mind.

You got the generic scripted regurgitated talking points of a rethug. Why have a brain and free will if you gonna act like an idiotic parrot. You heard someone say something wrong and committed it to memory because they echoed sentiments you liked. An example why it matters from where and whom you intake your media. An impressionable fool even as an adult. If you respect yourself start thinking for yourself.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you warned us that biden wouldn't forgive over $1.3 trillion in student loan debt because it would trigger a financial crisis due to the debt being sold as bonds and used as collateral on wall street?:ohhh:

Yeah, I did post articles about it last year before the election. You know when I was getting bushed each time I spoke out against Biden.

This was one of them.

Joe Biden’s Role in Creating the Student Debt Crisis Stretches Back to the 1970s

I'm not expecting anything for that or daps. Point that I'm making is that this information was out there before the election and you guys did have options besides Trump and Biden that you could have voted for. But yall chose to be willingly ignorant and that's why yall end up in shyt like this. Nobody could have scared me into voting Biden or Trump. fukk that. If Biden is who you voted for, can't be mad at yourself for that and no, he wasn't the better option. Willingly ignorant people exposing themselves and trying to encourage folks to know as little as them then they get mad when someone else refuses to be lazy mentally like them.

Last edited: