President Biden announces he Won’t Extend Student Loan Relief And Confirms nikkas better pay up

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

You act like a Commie Lib.

I'll make a thread and break down exactly what it is real soon. You seem like you got a Liberal lobotomy and need things spelled out for you so I'll do you a favor.
You are such a dumb ass. An American liberal and a commie are two entirely different things. You took too many concussions on the karate mat you fukking goof.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Democrats don't have the luxury of gaslighting to win elections. They have to deliver on some of those promises. Even I know that, and I barely keep up with politics.

There are three things I cared about (four if you count getting Trump up out of there)...

Cancelling student loans - this all they had to do and I was good
Law enforcement reform and oversight committee - I knew from the moment I heard it that defund the police was bs for dumb asses
Voters Right Act - I live in VA in an area heavily populated by people of color, but when I goto vote I'm always the only non-white person there.

Not only did they not do any of these things; they either swept it under the rug or didn't even try. All those George protests didn't mean jack. The main proponent of the Voter's Right Act passed away during the election season, and Republicans are clearly setting things up so they can win elections since January and nothing.

Those midterms next year :scusthov:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Save yourself some time and embarrassed. What it is is ignorance. You pairing different things together and the only link is that they are both bad or undesirable in your mind.

You got the generic scripted regurgitated talking points of a rethug. Why have a brain and free will if you gonna act like an idiotic parrot. You heard someone say something wrong and committed it to memory because they echoed sentiments you liked. An example why it matters from where and whom you intake your media. An impressionable fool even as an adult. If you respect yourself start thinking for yourself.
Good no sense wasting pearls on swine.
It's slang. It's a colloquialism for a clown like you. Commie Lib.

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Democrats don't have the luxury of gaslighting to win elections. They have to deliver on some of those promises. Even I know that, and I barely keep up with politics.

There are three things I cared about (four if you count getting Trump up out of there)...

Cancelling student loans - this all they had to do and I was good
Law enforcement reform and oversight committee - I knew from the moment I heard it that defund the police was bs for dumb asses
Voters Right Act - I live in VA in an area heavily populated by people of color, but when I goto vote I'm always the only non-white person there.

Not only did they not do any of these things; they either swept it under the rug or didn't even try. All those George protests didn't mean jack. The main proponent of the Voter's Right Act passed away during the election season, and Republicans are clearly setting things up so they can win elections since January and nothing.

Those midterms next year :scusthov:

Mid Terms won’t matter :mjcry:

Stay warm, chiseled, and strapped. :wow:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The fukk? There is no lesser of two evil with white supremacy. What is wrong with you nikkas:gucci:
Yeah there is, these nikkas got different white agendas stop being simple.
One side threatens lil black boys with hangings and is actively trying to go back in the day when that was possible. The other side don’t care about us but stop acting like the harm that will be done to us is the same if once side got it’s ultimate goal vs the other.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
If Biden was crushing it, Kamala would still be straight jobber status.

R.dc5db70344b73247608155aab1c345a0

Daps
Yeah there is, these nikkas got different white agendas stop being simple.
One side threatens lil black boys with hangings and is actively trying to go back in the day when that was possible. The other side don’t care about us but stop acting like the harm that will be done to us is the same if once side got it’s ultimate goal vs the other.
Its the same thing its a negative effect for black people it all the same thing it all leads to the destruction and subjugation of black peoples. Stop trying to make one side white supremacy with splenda.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I dont know how grown ass "educated" people expected to fukk themselves with debt because of not using their heads

then hold this weird vendetta and look for bailouts from said debt, you gotta be gullible or stupid/both

thats not even compounding every other problem on top of that. Still think its almost as dumb as Trumps entire bloodline that people expected to sign up for debt and then act bewildered about it

the whole point of lack of education, lack of awareness and social position is to fukk people into doing dumb shyt

the debt you have from school is directly correlated to keep you into a job and docile, unless you are one of the 10,000 out of millions who get a great job and pay it after a certain amount of years. Debt and Work are hand in hand to make you a desperate worker while making both sides money.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Its the same thing its a negative effect for black people it all the same thing it all leads to the destruction and subjugation of black peoples. Stop trying to make one side white supremacy with splenda.
Naw, these whites already fought a war on this they have different white agendas, the outcome is not the same for blacks. Blacks need to help themselves, but the roadblocks that we see along the way will be different if each side had its way.